We have been sharing with you information about iPhone app sales for a while now. The last iPhone app deal we shared was 2 days ago. Today, we have 3 paid iPhone apps on sale. The app has been made free by their developers for a while. This means they will return to being paid any moment from now.
So, if you couldn’t find any good app from the last app sale, then today may be your lucky day. Check from below to see what paid iPhone apps are free to download.
3 paid iPhone apps on sale
1. Air Lookout
Air pollution can be a problem anywhere, not just in areas of high population or industry. That is why there are over 2,600 EPA air quality stations across North America. It is important for people everywhere to easily find and understand air pollution levels. Unfortunately, most people remain unaware of their local air quality because the data is not accessible or approachable. Air Lookout aims to change that.
Please Note: Air Lookout currently only supports the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s air quality stations in North America.
- Hourly reports of air quality from the closest monitoring station.
- Know when it is safe to exercise outside.
- Provides a two-day forecast (where supported).
- Explore all reporting air quality stations on a map.
- See a ranking of the best and worst cities in North America
- Monitors PM2.5, PM10, Ozone, Nitrates, Sulfides, Carbon Monoxide and more (12 pollutants can be monitored from supporting air quality stations).
- Shows the Air Quality Index in official EPA levels that are easy to understand.
- Provides simple and concise definitions of all pollutants and air quality terms.
- Uses the EPA colour coding for the Air Quality Index.
- Apple Watch app for quick viewing.
- Supports all Apple Watch app complications!
2. RunCadence Mobile: paid iPhone apps now on sale
Your cadence could be having an adverse effect on your running but you may not realise it. But worry not, RunCadence Mobile by RunCadence, LLC is here to help!
RunCadence was developed by two physical therapists to help the running community apply step rate to running via real-time step rate notification and metronome. RunCadence App accesses the HealthKit on your IOS device that you already use and enjoy.
Cadence refers to the number of steps per minute (spm) and is a simple metric to help runners reduce their step length to help reduce the shock of impact at landing. Over the past few years, studies have emerged that highlight the role of cadence to correct common running-related injuries (RRIs). As little as a five per cent increase in step rate, while keeping running velocity constant, has been shown to reduce shock absorption at the level of the knee by 20 per cent. Additionally, increasing cadence by 10 per cent above preferred leads to a wider step width and a more level foot placement, which can afford distinct benefits for runners regardless of foot strike pattern.
Start using RunCadence to get more in tune with your running. While no shortcuts or “hacks” to running exist, gait retraining using cadence is the next best thing.
We encourage runners to go through the one-minute baseline test under “TEST” to determine your unique cadence. Upon completion, you’ll receive cadence values of +2.5, +5%, +7.5%, and +10% above preferred, which are meaningful values based on scientific consensus. These values can then be used as targets during training.
3. Phone Drive: File Storage Sync
About this app
You can now use your iOS device as a portable Wireless Flash Drive. Introducing Phone Drive – File Manager.
Phone Drive allows you to store, view and manage local or cloud files on your iPhone or iPad. You can connect to Phone Drive from any Mac or PC over the WiFi network and transfer files by drag & drop files straight from the Finder or Windows Explorer.
Now you can connect to multiple cloud accounts to manage your cloud drives in a single application with the ability to download, upload, view and stream video or music directly.
Phone Drive features document viewer, PDF reader, music player, image viewer, voice recorder, text editor, file manager and support most of the file operations: like delete, move, copy, email, share, zip, unzip and more.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
– SUPPORT CLOUD STORAGE:
Support multiple links to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Box and Yandex Disk storage accounts.
*required additional in-app purchase.
– PDF READER:
Support fast PDF reader with thumbnails and bookmarks features.
– MULTIMEDIA PLAYER:
Ability to in app create your own audio playlist with repeat, shuffle, background playback and remote control from multitask as well as direct video and music streaming from cloud storage.
– DOCUMENT READER:
Support MS Office, iWork, Text & HTML
– HTTP/FTP PASSWORD PROTECTED:
Files transfer between PC/Mac with password protected.
– FILE OPERATION:
Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, Zip, Unzip, UnRAR, Create File and Folder.
– FILE SHARING:
File sharing with other iPhone/iPad devices via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection with automatic search of nearest available devices around you.
– EASY FILE UPLOAD:
Drag and drop files upload via your PC/Mac web browser or USB via iTunes.
– TEXT EDITOR:
A built-in text editor that allows you to edit your text files or source codes on your iOS device.
– IMPORT/ FILES CREATION:
An ability to create text files, image captures, video records, voice recordings and import pictures from the photo library.
– PASSCODE LOCK:
An ability to protect your files from viewing by others.
Option for use your fingerprint to unlock Phone Drive with TouchID and Face ID support.
This app is developed for both iPhone and iPad, you need to purchase only once.
*** AUDIO PLAYER ***
– Able to in app create audio playlist.
– Plays all MP3 files from a folder as a playlist.
– Repeats and shuffles songs.
– Supports background audio playback.
– Supports Audio Remote Control from multitask.
– Cloud storage music streaming.
– Build-in visualiser and equaliser controller.
*** VIEWABLE FORMATS ***
– Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, AAC)
– Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO)
– Movies (MP4, MOV, MPV, M4V)
– iWorks (Pages, Numbers, and Keynote)
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– RTF (Rich Text Format)
– RTFD (TextEdit with embedded images)
– PDF Documents
– Plain text
– Source code
– HTML web pages
– Web archives