Having the premium version of an app for both Android and iPhone users is like a dream come true, especially when you get it free. We have always been sharing information about paid apps gone free for both Android and iOS. If you are an iPhone user, then you can download these 3 paid iPhone apps free. The apps have been made free by their developers. So, in order not to miss the chance of downloading one for yourself, hurry up and check out what we have for you below.
If you are an Android user, then fear not, for we also have you back. Check out our Android apps sale to get awesome paid apps for free.
So, without wasting any further time, let get started with today’s roundup of paid iPhone apps gone free.
3 paid iPhone app free to download
Hurry up and go through the list of today’s free paid apps roundup for iOS. Download the app which best suits your needs and enjoy.
Awesome Breathing: Pacer Timer
Awesome Breathing is a simple, elegant tool to guide and visualize your breathing. Use it every day to help with meditation, sleep, stress, anxiety, or to simply bring a few moments of calm or mindfulness to your day.
“Beautiful and responsive UI with customizable breathing patterns.”
“Excellent app, simple to use. As a psychotherapist, I am using it myself and recommending to clients who might benefit.”
“I became interested recently in breathwork. This app is a fantastic aid to that work. I only discovered it after weeks of using stopwatches and timers. Great app, thank you!!!!”
- Clean, simple interface allows for uncluttered and calming breathing experience
- Fully customizable inhale, exhale, and (optional) pause durations
- Choose from included programs such as Box Breathing, Relaxing Breathing, Equal Breathing, Measured Breathing, and Triangle Breathing
- Sessions can be free-form (no duration) or timed duration (up to 30 minutes)
- Optional pre-session countdown timer allows for a few moments to “settle in” before your session begins
- Choose from several pacer colour themes
- Optional guided vocal cues signal when to inhale, exhale and hold so breathing can be done without looking at your device
- Vibration mode allows for silent breathing sessions
- Bells can be enabled to signal the beginning and end of your sessions
Box Breathing (4-4-4-4)
Also known as Navy SEAL or tactical breathing, this is a surprisingly simple and effective way to help regain calm and control of your thoughts when under stress. Inhale for 4, hold for 4, exhale for 4, hold for 4. All through your nose.
Relaxing Breathing (4-7-8)
Have trouble falling asleep? Try this 4-7-8 technique. Inhale for 4 through your nose, hold for 7, exhale for 8 out of your mouth.
Equal Breathing (4-4)
A pranayama practice called Sama Vritti, this breath can help take your mind off the racing thoughts or whatever might be distracting you. Inhale for 4, exhale for 4. All through your nose. (Try a 6 or 8 count, once you feel comfortable.)
Measured Breathing (4-1-7)
A handy stress-reducing practice that can be done anywhere, anytime. Inhale for 4, hold for 1, exhale for 7. All through your nose.
Triangle Breathing (4-4-4)
Another great technique that can help alleviate anxiety or stress. Imagine a triangle with equal sides. Inhale for 4, exhale for 4, pause for 4. Repeat.
We hope Awesome Breathing helps you reach your goals, and look forward to being a part of your journey. We are just getting started, so would love to hear your reviews and feedback!
Game•of•Words: paid iPhone apps free to download
“Great word game that challenges and relaxes you at the same time. Good for learning new words too. I highly recommend it.” – Piperidine
Game of Words is a new kind of word puzzle game for phones and tablets. It contains elements similar to crossword puzzles and word jumbles. You can complete the game in any order you like. There is no time limit, no score and no penalty for trying different combinations. In case you get stuck, there are extra hints available to help you.
This game has been designed from the ground up to work with any screen size from phone to tablet to give the user an enjoyable experience.
- Clean interface designed for simple and easy gameplay for all screen sizes
- Fun and challenging
- Forty levels with six additional expansion packs
- Expand your vocabulary with thousands of words
- Extra Hints are available if you’re stuck by revealing a letter, a tile or the whole word.
The goal is simple; complete the level by finding words on the screen in any order.
You are given hints on the left with additional information on the right, to help you decipher the hint. You have the option of what that additional information is. Either the number of letters, a scrambled representation of the available letters or for the added difficulty you can set it to display nothing.
Migraine Insight: Tracker: Paid iPhone apps free to download
You want to know what’s causing your migraines. This app helps you find the answer!
You journal your triggers and migraines. Then, our advanced intelligence analysis tells you what triggers, combination triggers or trigger patterns are most correlated with your migraines.
This is a game changer.
This app provides analysis that shows the hard-to-find connections. It also provides clear and easy to understand reports for your doctor so you can work together to reduce or eliminate your migraines.
This is groundbreaking new technology. You can finally find YOUR migraine triggers.
- Full Feature Migraine Journal
- Easiest. Tracking. Ever. (Get it just for this!)
- Data Intelligence Analysis
- Our app has an analysis tool that gives you a score for each trigger. No more guessing on what’s causing your migraines. Imagine FINALLY knowing your REAL triggers! This is a revolution in dealing with migraines.
- Clear, easy-to-read reports.
- You can print reports so your doctor can track your progress.
- Visually explore your triggers and migraines so you can see the patterns.
- Combination triggers
- Our app explores several advanced scenarios, including alerting you when two triggers together cause more migraines.