The Busy Coder’s Guide to Android Development eBook by Mark L. Murphy is free to download and use to improve your understanding of Android Development and Programming.
This book tries to cover as much material as possible but aimed more at people new to mobile development. The book includes dozens of sample projects, ready to run with your copy of the SDK – not just one huge project where you have difficulty finding the specific examples of the technique you are looking for.
Recommended App for Students
Download iOS IPSW firmware files:
Recommended Anime to watch this 2022
It even has integrated step-by-step tutorials, interspersed through the initial core chapters, to have you “learn by doing”. You will implement a digital book reader app – a simplified version of the one that powers the Android app (APK) edition of this book.
About the Authors
- Mark Murphy is the founder of CommonsWare and the author of the Busy Coder’s Guide to Android Development and other books on Android application development. He is active in supporting the Android developer community, from answering questions on StackOverflow to publishing sample code and reusable components as open source. A polished speaker, Mr Murphy has delivered conference presentations and training sessions on a wide array of topics internationally.
- Title The Busy Coder’s Guide to Android Development
- Author(s) Mark L. Murphy
- Publisher: CommonsWare, LLC (July 20, 2011); eBook (Final Version, 2019)
- License(s): Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Paperback: 630 pages
- eBook PDF (4298 pages), ePub, Kindle, etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 098167805X
- ISBN-13: 978-0981678054; 978-0-9816780-0-9 (eBook)