With the CovStats COVID-19 Tracker App by Vision4Geeks, you can keep tracking on the latest COVID-19 cases around the globe as well as news related to the Coronavirus.
Download CovStats Covid-19 Tracker App Latest Version by Vision4Geeks (V4G). COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
To combat the boredom during this lockdown, the Vision4Geeks Team came up with the initiative to bring this project to life.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Most people who fall sick with COVID-19 will experience mild to moderate symptoms and recover without special treatment.
How it Spreads
The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air and quickly fall on floors or surfaces. You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within close proximity of someone who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then your eyes, nose, or mouth.
What is CovStats?
CovStats is a Covid-19 Tracker App with the ultimate purpose of tracking and updating the general public on what makes news. Be informed of the latest Corona Virus Updates, get preventive tips, latest news, and much more all bundled in CovStats.
How CovStats Works
CovStats is an easy-to-use Covid19 tracker app that has already developed for every country. At the beginning of the screen, the user will select their country and on the main screen, the user country’s data will be visible.
Some Educational resources for you
- Programme des Examens de Rattrapage de fin de 1er Semestre à l’Université de Yaoundé II (SOA) 2022/2023
- Concours ENA 2023 au Congo
- Comment imprimer ses Convocations aux épreuves de présélection du concours CREM 2023?
- Les inscriptions aux examens du BEPC et BAC1 2023 Togo désormais en ligne
- 3ème appel à candidature pour le programme de formation de 1000 PHD et 5000 Masters formatuers en Guinée 2023
- Résultats Concours de recrutement de 100 auditeurs de justice au Bénin 2022-2023
- Calendrier des Examens à Université de Yaounde I session 2022-2023
- Université Norbert Zongo: Résultats de Master en Psychologie, Histoire, Lettres Modernes et Géographie 2022-2023
- OBC: Nouvelle Grille Tarifaire des Services Offerts par l’Office du Baccalauréat de Cameroun
- Nomination Au Ministère Des Affaires Étrangères Des Tchadiens De L’étranger Et De La Coopération Internationale
Where are the sources from?
The data sources include the World Health Organization, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, the National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China, and the DXY, one of the world’s largest online communities for physicians, health care professionals, pharmacies and facilities.
Features of CovStats by Vision4Geeks
Below are potential reasons why you should have CovStats on your mobile phone.
Live Data from CDC / WHO ✔️
After Splash Screen, it’ll ask users to select their country. Once they’ll select their country , beside WORLDWIDE, their country data will also show in homepage.
Read Covid-19 News and Updates ✔️
Read all coronavirus news in one place every day. All news from trusted news sites fetched via API that means the news will be served automatically to the app every day
Live CoronaVirus Map Tracker ✔️
See most confirmed cases, deaths, and recovered data in map view with all the numbers.
Discover how to stay safe ✔️
Some of the common FAQs are added on this page according to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and WHO (World Health Organization). These are the answers valid and recommended by the CDC & WHO.