If you aren’t good with Android coding, you can get source code and build your dream app easily. Download Offline Book iOS Source Code from here and create your own iOS Offline book app.
The Offline Book app is written in Swift 4 and brings to you a book app index/chapter wise with multiple languages.
Offline Book app written in Swift 4 brings to users a book app index/chapter wise with multiple languages. Users can search for different categories, save their favourite ones and see the favourite list. You can add your own Index, Chapter, and Detail by an insert in SQL database.
From this app, you can create a Book App as well as Quote App. This App includes lots of functionalities like, Search with a highlight, Change Text Color & Size, Bookmark, Choose Language, Left Navigation Drawer, Attractive UI Design, etc.
Offline Book – iOS Source Code: Features
- Google Admob Integration
- Choose Language: You can choose Languages, also add language by add that languages’ font face in the project.
- Search: Search by word or sentence. Highlight searched word in detail screen so you can easily find out what you want to read.
- Filter: Display a specific number of chapters, For ex, You want to see chapter between 1-10
- Text: Set Text Color and Size as your choice
- Code: Full iOS source code
- Next-Previous: You can see next – previous by swiping
- Users can store their favourite quotes: When they see a chapter/quote they like, they can store it and access directly anytime they want.
- Manage data through SQLlite DB: All data in the app is stored in SQLlite DB so you can change it all any moment you want.
- Navigation Drawer: Left Navigation Drawer for display important or other features.
- iPhone & iPad support: Works on any model of this family of devices.
- Flat design: It has a flat attractive UI design matching current web and app design trends.
- Easy customization: It has a minimalist touch and so there only a few elements. Concerning this fact and the use of Storyboard, it is easy to change colours and fonts.
- UI Design: You can change UI using Storyboard as well as PSD file and create your own UI.
- Use of Storyboard: In order to provide a visual reference and speed up development.
- Clean & commented code: The code tries to be as basic as possible and there are comments on the most important parts.
- Auto resizes with all devices: The UI adapts itself using NSConstraints and shows or hides certain elements to fit all screens.
- Share the app: You can share the app to your friends for use that app via social media
- SQL Database
Offline Book – iOS Source Code
|Source code developer||Tecxygen Apps|
|Operating System||iOS 10.0, iOS 11.0, iOS 12.0, iOS 8.0, iOS 9.0|
|Last updated||4 September 2020|