It is always fun and wonderful having a router/modem which holds no restriction against any carrier worldwide. Since most routers are been customize by our local ISPs, most of us face serious challenges trying to get them unlocked so as to benefit from the internet services provided by other ISPs . In this tutorial, we have thought is wise to provide you with a 100% successful guide for unlocking your Alcatel Y600 pocket MiFi
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
ALCATEL Y600 MODEN SPECIFIACTIONS
- Unlock code,
- A sim card from a different carrier to that with which the modem is locked to,
- A usb cable
- A Computer.
- Insert a sim card from another carrier,
- Power on the router
- Connect to PC via USB
- Wait for it to install necessary drivers.
- It should open browser automatically once all drivers are installed. If it doesn’t and is connected, open your web browser and type in your router IP address( 192.168.1.1)
- Now login with modem username and password(admin)
- You will be prompted to insert unlock code. Go on and insert the 10 digit unlock nck.