How to Find SNI Bug Host for Free Internet with Any ISP? How to get a free SNI Host List? Many of us are looking for all the ways to enjoy the internet for free or at a very affordable rate. And since most of our ISPs offer internet at very high prices, the rate of those looking for walkarounds keeps increasing.
There are many good VPNs for free internet out there that one can exploit to get access to the internet for free or at a very cheaper rate. But you will need a bug host to work with. One of such bug host types is the SNI Bug Host.
Today, we will be telling you how to find SNI Bug Host for free internet with any Internet Service Provider around the Globe.
What is a Bug Host?
A Bug Hst is an IP Address or a web address that can be used to access the internet for free via different tunneling methods. These are usually websites that can be accessed for free from your local ISPs. Although not always free to access directly, you usually need to know which port they are opened to and in other cases, you can only access them via an HTTP Proxy.
We have HTTP Bug Hosts and SNI Bug Hosts.
HTTP Bug Host
HTTP bug hosts are the first and most known bug hosts that were used years back till date for free internet access. They are often injected by the CONNECT or GET methods used in HTTP Injector.
They are gotten from scans over ISP in a terminal (for advanced hostname researchers). It is simply a bug in a system that runs with HTTP (ISP). Whenever you fall on such a Bug host, you will always want to give it a try by using any of the two methods commonly used with it above. This type of bug host can be accessed over the web with or without data and in some cases, they can’t be accessed.
They don’t always last long when they are used for free internet and easily get patched (blocked) by the ISP.
SNI Bug Host
SNI bug hosts are hosts gotten from a tightly secured encryption method; SSL/TLS. SNI bug hostnames are also known as zero-rated websites which are websites that can be accessed without data.
However, they can also be known not to be accessed with data (in the case of a social bundle). When an SNI bug host is a social bundle such as WhatsApp, you will need to get all the different websites or subdomains hosted under the WhatsApp main website or server to know where the data can be captured from.
Unlike with HTTP bug hosts, SNI bug hostnames cannot be easily blocked because they are unknown to some systems.
How to Find SNI Bug Host for Free Internet with Any ISP
For this tutorial, we will be focusing on SNI Bug Hosts. SNI provides VPN services, so it is easier for them to scope out these hosts that people use to browse the web for free.
Most of the hosts provided here are SNI which means you need to use the hostnames with the following apps:
There are several ways to find a working SNI host. However, we are narrowing it down in this post to the recent happenings around the globe, and dig from there.
Especially now with the COVID 19 around, there are many zero-rated websites that one can exploit and use as SNI Bug Host for free internet.
Health organizations around the world, education ministries, health ministries, internet service providers, etc., also played their part in mitigating the pandemic and making life easy. These are the angles that we would be looking at to source for these zero-rated sites or 0 rated as some may prefer to call them.
1. Zero-rated Websites
As we were saying earlier, some of these zero-rated websites are either provided by Educational institutions, Health Ministries in many countries or local ISPs.
The most common types of Zero-rated websites are:
Ministry of Health/Department of Health SNI Bug Host
These are free to access websites provided by the Ministry of Health in countries as a means to let the population know about certain pandemics (Coronaviris for example) and how to prevent them.
These websites can be accessed on networks in supported countries for free without the need for the users to have data on their SIM cards. One can then exploit them and use them as SNI Bug Host with any of the free Internet VPNs that support SNI tunnelling.
Examples of some of these websites include the following:
- UK (Vodafone, EE, 02, Three): www.nhs.uk, www.wales.nhs.uk, etc
- New Zealand (Spark, Skinny, Vodafone, 2degrees, Slingshot, and Orcan Mobile): www.health.govt.nz
- Nigeria (Airtel and MTN?): www.health.gov.ng
- Sierra Leone (Orange): www.health.gov.sl
- Congo DR (Vodacom): www.minisanterdc.cd
- Uganda MTN, Airtel and Africell): www.health.go.ug
- Ghana (MTN and ?): www.moh.gov.gh
- Papua New Guinea (Telikom and?): www.health.gov.pg
- Mozambique (Mascom and ?): www.misau.gov.mz
Zero-rated Department of Education websites
Besides the Ministry or department of Health, the Department of Education in some countries do have zero-rated websites that can be access free by the student to get the latest educational resources.
The wise ones can, therefore, exploit these free websites by using them as a Bug Host for HA Tunnel Plus or any other SNI Tunnel supported VPN.
Some example websites are:
- Maldives (Ooredoo): www.filaa.moe.gov.mw
- Sri Lanka (Mobitel): www.e-thaksalawa.moe.gov.lk
- Kuwait: www.portal.moe.edu.kw
- South Africa (Vodacom, MTN, CellC, Telkom and Zenzeleni): www.education.gov.za
- Ghana (MTN and ?): www.moe.gov.gh
- Jamaica (Digicel and ?): www.moe.gov.jm or www.moey.gov.jm
Again, in many countries, COVID-19 portals are free to access. So, if you happen to be in such a country, you can take advantage and get access to the internet for free.
Example websites are:
- UK (Vodafone, EE, 02, Three): www.publichealth.hscni.net, www.nidirect.gov.uk
- Sierra Leone (Orange): www.cdc.gov, www.who.int,
- Papua New Guinea (Telikom): www.covid19.info.gov.pg, www.cdc.gov, www.who.int, www.unicef.org
- Nigeria (Airtel, 9mobile, Glo and MTN?): www.covid19.ncdc.gov.ng, www.who.int
- South Africa (Vodacom, MTN, CellC, and Telkom): www.sacoronavirus.co.za,
- New Zealand (Spark, Skinny, Vodafone, 2degrees, Slingshot, and Orcan Mobile): www.covid19.govt.nz, www.who.int,
- Lesotho (Vodacom and ?): www.thehubatmorija.co.ls/covid-19, www.who.int
Many educational institutes especially during this Covid-19 devastating period have websites that are free to access where online classes are provided. You can also make use of them if there is any in your country. Some examples we’ve come across are:
- Jamaica (Digicel): www.moeschools.edu.jm, www.en.e-learningforkids.org, www.classroom.google.com
- South Africa (Vodacom, MTN, CellC, and Telkom): www.elearning.net.za, www.ecexams.co.za, www.wcedeortal.co.za
- Ghana (MTN and ?): www.apply.ug.edu.gh, www.elearning.uds.edu.gh, www.listenwise.com
- Djibouti (Djibouti Telecom): www.elearning-menfop.gouv.dj
- Uganda (MTN, Airtel and Africell): www.aims.mak.ac.ug, www.muele.mak.ac.ug
- Maldives (Ooredoo and ?): www.classroom.google.com, www.moodle.com or www.moodle.org?
2. Free SNI Host List Checker
On the internet, we have websites that constantly scan the internet looking for SNI Bug Host. You can also make use of such a website to get a working Bug SNI Host that works with your IPS.
To obtain all the up to date bug hosts and free SNI host lists to use on any network worldwide, do the following:
- Visit the Howdy SNI Host website from your web browser to check for available updated SNI Bug Host for different countries.
- On this website, you will find different hostnames for different countries. The SNI hostname includes the domain, unique IP Address, Response Code, open port (e.g. 80, 443) and the HTTP status.
- Simply select your country and try creating a config file depending on the VPN in question.
3. SNI Bug Host from special internet bundles
In some countries, their ISPs have special internet bundles that give access only to specific services at affordable prices. For example, an internet plan for WhatsApp, Facebook & Twitter only.
In most cases, the data you get for these plans is usually unlimited for a duration of a month. You can then make use of the free-to-access website.
That said, the fact that you can access the sites for free after subscribing to a social bundle doesn’t guarantee it will work as an SNI Bug Host. You will have to find all other subdomains under your free host and test to see which one is open to use. You can do that using this website.