iPhones could prove very complicated to use for both old and new users. Since the old days till now, Apple hasn’t provided a direct way to delete multiple contacts at once. So, if you’re wondering how to delete multiple contacts at the once on your iPhone, don’t waste your time playing with the Contacts app. Today on this post, we will show you how to delete multiple contacts at once on iPhone. The walkaround method here makes use of a third-party app — Contact Groups.
As far as deleting multiple contacts on iPhones is concerned, there are two possible methods. One involving iCloud and the other using third-party apps. For this guide, and with the aim to make thing easier, we will be showing you the method with Groups app.
Check this out before you go:
5 awesome Proxy Server Apps For Android in 2019
How to delete multiple contacts at once on iPhone
To delete several contacts on the go on your iPhone, you will need to download the Contact Groups app from the iPhone App Store. The app is free to download but comes with in-app purchases.
Once you have downloaded and installed the app, you are then ready to go!
- Launch the Contact Groups app and allow it to access your contacts.
- Next, click on the contacts tab.
- On the contacts page, click on Select at the top and you should now see the radio buttons appear.
- After clicking select at the top-left corner, tick the contacts you wish to delete and click the delete icon at the bottom-right corner.
- You will then get a popup asking if you want to delete the selected contacts. Click on “Delete” to delete the selected contacts.