It is always fun and wonderful having a router/modem which holds no restriction against any carrier worldwide. Since most routers are been customize by our local ISPs, most of us face serious challenges trying to get them unlocked so as to benefit from the internet services provided by other ISPs . In this tutorial, we have thought is wise to provide you with a 100% successful guide for unlocking your Alcatel Y600 pocket MiFi
ALCATEL Y600 MODEN SPECIFIACTIONS
- Unlock code,
- A sim card from a different carrier to that with which the modem is locked to,
- A usb cable
- A Computer.
- Insert a sim card from another carrier,
- Power on the router
- Connect to PC via USB
- Wait for it to install necessary drivers.
- It should open browser automatically once all drivers are installed. If it doesn’t and is connected, open your web browser and type in your router IP address( 192.168.1.1)
- Now login with modem username and password(admin)
- You will be prompted to insert unlock code. Go on and insert the 10 digit unlock nck.