Network unlocking for different routers and modems/internet keys have become a talk of the day in most websites, forums, and other social platforms. But being able to grasp a working and easily applicable method which will not inconvenience you in any way is the big issue here. One may crawl different sites or forums trying just to get the unlocking procedure for a particular router and may end up not finding a guide which is easily applicable. Here on this page, we have the ultimate guide to help you unlock Huawei E3372h-153 for free.
Have you been looking for the unlocking guide of the later and keeps on seeing guides that lead you to nowhere? Then you just came to the right place. Here we have an easy guide just for you. Go through this article and get your modem unlocked.
About the unlocking method
What is required?
- Huawei E3372h usbloader bin file.
- Huawei E3372h-153 firmware(E3372h-153_Update_21.180.01.00.00 and E3372h-153_Update_22.180.05.00.00).
- Huawei E3372h webui
- Balong USB downloader tool.
- A Computer running Windows 7 32bit preferably
- A USB cable.
- A tweezer or any other metallic object that can serve for performing a pin boot.
- A sim card from another carrier.
- Start by installing the Huawei drivers you downloaded from the link below.
- Once the drivers have been installed, extract all other files like firmware and webui for Huawei E3372h
- Next, you will need to dismantle the USB internet key and locate the boot point as shown below
|boot point Huawei E3372h-153|
- Once you have spotted the boot points as you can see above(first image or seconds anyone will do), use the tweezer to link the two boot points and connect to the Computer. At this point when you connect, you should here a sound coming from your Computer and the LED should be off.
- Once connected, you will see drivers installing, and when it’s done, note the com port number of Huawei Mobile connect – 3G PC UI Interface from the device manager or you should see it display once drivers have all been installed.
- Open Balong USB loader, click on “detect” and select the com port of your E3372h-153 modem.
- After the above step, click on the “three dots” beside the “load button” to select usbloader bin from the saved folder.
- Now, click on the “load” button to flash the usbloader bin file in order to erase the custom firmware in your internet key.
- When the process runs completely without any errors, you should see this
- Once you have succeeded in flashing the usbloader bin file, the LED should start twinkling. At this point, we will need to install firmware. We will start by downgrading.
- Launch and install the E3372h-153_Update_21.180.01.00.00 firmware
- After this step too, your modem should keep twinling(the LED). Proceed with a firmware upgrade by installing the E3372h-153_Update_22.180.05.00.00 update as shown below.
- After the later, the modem will install drivers and open the default web browser with the URL address http://modem.home but won’t be able to display any content. This is simply because it has no WEB UI
- Currently, your modem has already been unlocked, and all that is required is flashing the WEB UI. So, install Update_WEBUI_17.100.11.00.03_HILINK
|Huawei E3372h-153 Orange Cameroon unlocked|
This method requires you to perform boot shoot only once since no usbsafe.bin file is used.
If you encounter any issues, please use the comment box to lay your complaints. That said, we are expecting a positive result from everyone