Download Huawei V4 unlock code calculator from here for free. This unlock code calculator is now available on mobiprox Blogspot(Our very first blog).
Unlocking of Huawei V4 modems in most cases can be done via the pin boot method. But what if you have a calculator which could generate the unlock code for you?. Today in this article, we share with you the Huawei V4 unlock code calculator latest update by Salluhasan.
This calculator generates NCK/OEM unlock code for your Huawei V4 modem using the hash hexadecimal codes which is unique to every modem.
Huawei V4 Unlock Code Calculator supported Models
This Network unlocking tool as confirmed by the creator Salluhasan can unlock most Huawei version 4 modems. Tested and confirmed models of Huawei version V4 which have already been unlocked using this calculator include;
E8372h-153, Huawei E8372h-608, Huawei E5573s-320, Huawei E5573s-606, Huawei E3372h, Huawei B310s-927
To generate unlock code with this version of Huawei unlock code calculator, you will need to install drivers first. Also, you will have to note the PC UI Interface COM port of your modem after drivers installation.
- This version of the V4 calculator, as opposed to older versions, can directly generate pattern 1 and 2 codes(hash) which are required for calculating the unlock code.
- To use this tools and generate unlock code, you should have downgrade your modem firmware version to version 21.xxx……(for example Huawei_E3372h-153_21.180.01.00.00 for Huawei E3372h) if you have a version 22.xxx… version firmware.
How to use this tool
- Download and extract tool from below and extract.
- Download and install drivers while the modem is connected to your computer.
- Open device manager and note the PC UI Interface com port number as on the screen capture above.
- Once all is set, you can either perform a direct unlock or, manually calculate unlock code and insert, but before that, make sure you have downgraded your modem firmware if it is version 22.xxx…
- After downgrading modem firmware, head-on and set unlock tool to run on Windows 7 compatibility mode by right-clicking and going to properties >compatibility.
- If you wish to directly unlock, simply select the correct com port and hit unlock.
- To calculate OEM or NCK,
1:- Simply click to choose an option first which is for Network Unlock code or for OEM Code.
2:- then Click to Read data.
3:- then click on Calculate.
- You can use this calculator without connecting modem device if you already have Pattern 1 and Pattern 2, Simply copy paste patterns and skip doing ‘click to Read data’, just follow step1 and step3 only.