Enrol now fast for this Udemy course on XLM Ajax for free. The paid course is now free for a limited time thanks to the coupon code applied to the link below. The course — Learn XML-AJAX – For Beginners is created by YouAccel Training and will enable you to learn how to create interactive web applications using AJAX.
What you’ll learn from this course
- XML Schema
- Parsing XML Files
- AJAX Search Suggest Function
- AJAX Database Select Menu
- Database Integration with AJAX
- AJAX Call Functions
- Creating Validated PHP Forms using AJAX
- Encrypting a Web Session
- Creating Login Authentication forms using AJAX & PHP
- Installing PhpMailer for Email
Learn XML-AJAX – For Beginners Udemy course requirements
- Basic knowledge of PHP & MySQL
- Basic Computer Skills
Students learn to integrate XML/AJAX into their applications to seamlessly relay information from client-to-server.
We explore several methods to update the page content, without page reload. This is the focal point of the course and is demonstrated through a variety of exercises and projects.
Students will have the opportunity to apply all their newly acquired skills to build a complete web application with a PHP/AJAX validated registration form, member’s access area, and encrypted authentication page using a login form. The project will also explore how to create a web-based contact form and submit the data to an email address via SMTP using the PHPMailer Library.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers interested in Learning XML & AJAX
- Students interested in Building Web Applications
- Students interested in Building Login Authentication Forms and Blogs
- Students interested in Processing Database Queries using AJAX