Are you in search of the best IPTV apps to stream live TV for free? Well, if that is your case, then you are in the right place. We have on this page, the best apk which will allow you to stream live TV channels for free.
Some of the IPTV apk here may as well demand you to upgrade to premium plans to have access to more channels or to get rid of Ads. But, these apps will give you the possibility to stream most Sports, entertainment, cartoon, etc channels for free.
Internet Protocol Television(IPTV) is the delivery of television content over Internet Protocol networks. This is in contrast to delivery through traditional terrestrial, satellite, and cable television formats. Unlike downloaded media, IPTV offers the ability to stream the source media continuously.
Before you proceed by downloading and using these apps, bear in mind that we have no relationship with their developers. We simply share with you our thoughts about these apps. Your using of these apps is entirely at your own risk
5 Best IPTV apps to stream live TV for free.
Below, you will find 5awesome IPTV apps for Android. With them, you will be able to stream your favourite TV programs without a hassle.
1. Mobdro: Best IPTV app to stream live TV for free
Mobdro is one of the most popularly know IPTV apps. it provides you live TV streaming in more than 20 languages. The user interface is very friendly. With Mobdro, you can stream Sporting channels, TV Shows and a lot more.
One good thing about it is that you do not need to create an account. You simply download, turn on your mobile data or WiFi and start streaming for free.
- User-friendly interface: The App has a very nice user interface so much such that even a beginner can use it. TV Shows, videos are grouped into categories like sports, music, movies, gaming, animal, tech, spiritual and lot more for easy navigation.
- No sign-up needed to use the App
- Many Channels: Mobdro classifies popular channels by category to help users find suitable videos. You can absolutely watch free football matches right on your phone and tablet. The application uses the video viewing interface of YouTube, so you can do the same thing as save, share, like or comment on the video. To do this, first of all, you need to log in to your Google account.
- Download your favourite shows and watch them anytime
- Bookmark and share: You have the possibility of bookmarking your favourite movies you find on the App. You can save any stream or video you want and watch them anytime. Mobdro also allows you to share streams with your friends one touch. You can also share your favourite videos on social networks or send them via email.
2. Live NetTV
This is also another popular Live TV, Sports, Movies and TV Show Streaming App for android with more than 700+ channels. You can stream live TV channels like BeinSport, BCC, etc.
You can use this app in different countries without any issues. Channels are grouped based on countries like Canada, the US, Middle Eastern Countries, India, Iran, Pakistan, etc.
As we earlier said, some of these free live TV streaming apps come with ads. With Live NetTV, if you want to have an Ad-free experience, you will need to pay for it.
Live NetTV features
- More than 750 live channels from various categories and genres.
- A large number of External Video Player Support
- All the TV channels are absolutely free.
- High-quality Live TV stream support.
- VOD for Movies
- Chromecast support
- Has a very simple user interface.
- Filter the channels according to comfort.
3. lazy IPTV
This application allows you to view TV technology-based IPTV. This application does not contain a built-in playlist, and is only a client, allowing convenient and comfortable to watch TV online. Please use playlists in the format m3u or xspf.
- Support nested folders, grouping the same channels in different playlists.
- Support several UDP-proxies, that can be switched
- Add Favourites and create a manual playlist
- customizable main-screen in title-style view, playlists and most-watched.
- You can export playlists
- Backup & restore application settings
- Support several EPG
- And much more…
4. USTV 4K
This is a good live TV streaming app if you are looking for US content. The USTV App hosts more than 150 live TV channels from the USA to enjoy.
- With it, you can access popular US channels.
- The App not only hosts channels from the USA but also from other European countries.
- You will generally not find any issues with playback or buffer on a good internet network
- Simple and clean user interface.
- Last but the best thing about the app is it is free to watch and does not require any subscription to play the video.
5. HD Streamz
A very good live TV app for Android with over 600 live TV channels to watch for free. From it, you can watch popular TV channels from countries like France, India, USA, etc.
Here, channels are categorised into; Kids, Music, information, entertainments, Sports and more.
- Over 600 live TV channels and radio stations.
- Contents from different countries: USA, Spain, France, Germany, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka…
- Different links for each channel just in case they were to go down.
- User interface based on Material Design.
- Fast customer services.
There are many good IPTV apps for Android. But not all of them are as good as they may claim. We have tested the apps on this page and had no issues with them. We are not imposing these apps on you and for the same reason, we are open to suggestions.