Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Training. Learn Six Sigma Green Belt to apply & Grow in your career! Practical explanation of concepts with examples.
What you’ll learn
- Helping in building statistical inference-based decision making
- Analyse and effectively solve problems
- Improve the ability to confidently discuss complex subjects
- Upskilling you with data-driven problem-solving ability
- Gaining the skill to make customer-centric actions at every stage
- Learning the skill of exploring, analyzing, and solving management problems
- Improving business understanding by learning the best-improving processes
- Developing the ability to look further than the present field
- Provide useful recommendations to other team members
- Relate Six Sigma theories to the overall business objectives and mission
- Involve yourself in quality improvement projects
- Understand and apply the five-step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity
- Recognize the factors of an organization that are necessary for a successful Six Sigma effort
Description –  Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Training
Do you want to enter the field of Analytics?
Have you decided to step onto the stepping stone of progress?
Then, Udemy is the place where you need to step in, to arrive where you want to be.
Six Sigma is a process improvement methodology and seeks out to scale back defects and process variations. There are levels within the six sigma model that indicate different levels of competency and knowledge required by an employee to effectively contribute to an improvement project using the six sigma methodology.
These days the analytics industry uses Lean Six Sigma more as it integrates Lean with Six Sigma. Lean is a value-adding, waste-reducing methodology. To do a course for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt one must select a renowned institute that can really instill confidence and explain the mechanics of real-world lean six sigma scenarios with suitable examples.
Analytics gives a data-driven method to deal with and solve business issues. It helps one to acquire an aptitude for gathering, estimating, and analyzing a lot of information. This data collected can be additionally utilized for building helpful procedures for the business.
Analytics also makes one a skilled professional who can lead effortlessly the smooth working of the business and can resolve business concerns that lead to large benefits and development of the business. The performance of the business is enhanced by taking calculative decisions that can make the business excel in this competitive world
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course is a globally recognized certification course designed to impart to a student sufficient knowledge of the fundamental principles of six sigma and the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) methodology so that he/she can become a significant contributor in six sigma process improvement projects. Green Belts professionals mainly target to improve the internal processes and also to increase customer satisfaction. After doing this certification course, green belts are competent enough to lead smaller improvement projects by themselves.
The course offers an in-depth understanding of project management techniques and advanced statistical tools that assists one to become an adept analytic. The syllabus of the course is designed by professionals from the industry itself. These professional trainers with 15-20 years of experience train the students with the help of written documents, quizzes, videos, real-time examples, and assignments and make the course exciting and easy to comprehend.
After getting a six sigma green belt certification, you will:
- Understand what’s required for each DMAIC stage for managing an improvement process.
- All Green Belts are able to write great problem statements.
- You know what “Voice of the Customer” is and know at least one way to collect it.
- You understand CTQ’s (Critical to Quality) are important for translating customer feedback into usable and useful critical quality needs.
- You are able to recognize poor quality and calculate the cost/impact of this is on business
- Value Stream Mapping & Process Mapping are terrific for visualizing a process. You will be able to easily create them.
- Metrics and measurements are a huge category of learning. As a Green Belt, you will have a good understanding of key metrics, their meanings, and uses.
- Will know how and where to use Control Chart, Pareto, Histograms, Scatter Plots.
- Understand what “Failure Demand” means, how to identify it, and analyze it.
- Though complex, you will understand what “Standard Deviation” is and how to use it to create control limits.
- Basic concepts of flow, including understanding the positive/negative of batching vs single piece flow
- As a Green Belt, you will be able to articulate the “Value Adding Analyses” concept, including the ability to be able to identify Non-Value Added activity in a process
- Cause and Effect diagram or Root Cause Analysis to make sure you can get to the root cause of a problem and not just treat the symptoms.
- Understand the concept of error proofing with practical examples of it in use.
- Use Kanban, Andon, and Display Boards techniques to make your work visible.
- Most change projects have a control plan. As a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, you will be able to execute an effective control plan.
- A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is able to understand the concept of Systems Thinking and will be able to identify where a system is responsible for creating waste and failure, rather than the concerns with individual performance variation.
- As a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, you will be able to create effective Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
Why choose the six sigma green belt certification course over other courses?
- Practical and Theoretical learning by highly experienced teachers
- The syllabus that is focused on the present day’s requirement of the business
- Case studies and scenarios from the real world to make the understanding of the subject easy
- Drill the students with exercises and quizzes for analyzing
- Recordings and videos for promoting better learning and engagement of the students
Lucrative Job Opportunities / Roles for Aspirants
- Project Managers
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Operational Excellence Manager
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Process Development Engineer
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Operation Managers
- Data Scientist
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Project Engineer
- Business Process Analyst
- “I thought that completing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification would be very difficult. The methodical approach that was taken to allow one to acquire and remember all the information was great.” Mukesh Duggar
- “The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training provided an invaluable amount of knowledge to me. Enrolling in this course has allowed me to grow in my career. I truly appreciate everything.” Garima Giridhar
- “Thank you to my trainer. This course has changed the way I do business. I learned a lot from the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification course. It is definitely one of the best training I have received in my professional career.” Anurag Rao
- “The Six Sigma Green Belt training is extensive and informative. The course design makes it easy to learn and allows for direct application to projects. I can’t thank my trainer enough for her support and all I learned.” Abhishar Pal
- “My experience with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training was exceptional. Not only did my trainer know the topic in-depth, but it seemed as if he knew how best my organization would benefit from this too. The enthusiasm he conveyed was great.” Amrita Desai
|Course author||Avinaash Guptaa|
|Original course link||https://www.udemy.com/course/lean-six-sigma-green-belt-certification-and-training/|
Coupon link below