AWS Cloud Security: Proactive Way. Enrol on this course fast and learn how to Defend against threats(DDoS), intrusions & vulnerabilities. 100% Hands-On course based on real-time customer use cases. This Udemy course is a paid course and is now free for 1 day. So, if you are interested in AWS Cloud Security, now is your chance to learn something without spending a dime.
What you will learn in this course
- Learn how to simplify compliance using automation
- How to respond to security incidents with ease
- How to proactively defend against security threats
- You will learn security best practices from experts
- Minimal working knowledge of AWS
- Desire to learn and be curious about security
AWS Cloud Security: Proactive Way: The course Description
Created by . Kumar
Numerous security measures are provided by AWS, however, awareness of relevant security features and appropriate configuration, are key to taking full advantage of these measures. There are many useful and powerful features that a customer can use to protect themselves against security incidents.
In this course, You will learn about how these features can be combined with delivery cloud security. All the examples shown here are from real-world customer use-cases and being used in production. The automation templates and scripts provided here are modified for any entry-level user to get themselves familiar with these services.
At the end of this course, you will be able to answer the following questions,
- How to simplify compliance auditing, security analysis, change management, and operational troubleshooting
- How to assess, audit, and automate the remediation of non-compliant resources configurations. Write custom compliance rules to meet organisational needs
- How to automatically respond to security incidents.
- How to effectively respond to and mitigate the potential impact of security incidents
- You will learn advanced techniques to prepare and respond to security events.
- Why do I need for cloud security?
- What are the different security services offered by AWS?
- How to use the AWS security services to comply with a framework (for example NIST)?
- How can I use AWS services to automate my security?
- How can I use this in my everyday job?
Who this course is for
- Anyone interested in learning cloud security
- Anyone who wants to learn automation
- Anyone who wants to learn about best practices
- Anyone who wants to know how to respond to security incidents