HTM and CSS are the basics of web programming. So, as a web programmer who is still trying to hone his/skills, the Udemy CSS Flexbox in-depth course is for you. Don’t just learn CSS Flexbox. Gain experience in it. Take your HTML and CSS to a new level.
This course is a paid course but you can now enrol for free. The coupon code applied on the link to the course below makes it available free for 3 days. Meaning you won’t be able to enrol for free after three days.
The course currently has 15K+ students enrolled and is Created by Daryl Duckmanton. It was last updated on the 10/2019 and it’s available in English.
CSS Flexbox in Depth Udemy course – What you’ll learn
- All the CSS properties that are used for Flexbox
- How to build some common layouts using Flexbox
- How to build some advanced layouts using Flexbox
- Gain experience in designing a chat application using Flexbox
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 57 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Reasonable knowledge in CSS
- Reasonable knowledge in HTML
More Udemy courses on CSS Flexbox
Description – CSS Flexbox in Depth Udemy course
In this course, you will go deep into understanding how Flexbox can help you design website layouts. We cover what Flexbox is and why we use it. We then step through Flex Containers and Flex Items and what CSS properties are available for both, and how we can configure them correctly. You will also be tested with a helpful quiz after each section.
Once gaining the academic knowledge, we ensure you gain some experience, by taking you through some real life examples. We start off with some simple layout problems that were once difficult to solve, but are now easier. Then after we look at some advanced layout problems.
We then wrap up your experience by working through building a complete chat application from start to end.
Who this course is for
- Web designers or developers who are looking to advance their knowledge in building complex layouts using CSS
- Developers looking to improve their knowledge in CSS
- Any developer interested in getting a deep understanding of Flexbox