Are you inspiring on becoming an Ethical Hacker? Then this 28.5 hours on-demand video course on Udemy is just what you need to get started. Learn Ethical Hacking in 2020 from Beginner to Advanced and obtain your certificate of completion. Learn ethical hacking, penetration testing and network security skills with the most comprehensive course for 2020. After taking this paid course which is now free, you will be able to tackle some network security issues with greater ease.
The coupon code applied to this course is only valid for a limited time. Meaning after a couple of days, you will need to pay $199.99 to get enrolled. If you are looking for a free paid Udemy course other than this one, then check out our catalogue of free paid Udemy course.
This Udemy course is created by Joseph Delgadillo and was last updated on the 11/2019. The course is available in English. And currently, it has 66k+ students enrolled.
Learn Ethical Hacking in 2020: Beginner to Advanced Udemy course – Inclusions
- 28.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you’ll learn from this ethical hacking course
- Ethical Hacking
- Linux Commands
- Kali Linux
- Creating a Secure Environment
- Website Penetration Testing
- Wireless Cracking
- Man in the Middle Attacks
- System Hacking
- Python Programming Fundamentals
- Coding Custom Pentesting Tools
- Tips for Building a Career in Cyber Security
- An eager and open mind!
Description of this Ethical hacking course
If you would like to learn ethical hacking in 2020, you are going to LOVE this course! We will cover the following topics:
- How to setup a Kali Linux system
- Essential Linux system commands
- How to create a secure penetration testing environment
- Website penetration testing
- WPA2 wireless network cracking
- Man in the middle attacks
- System hacking
- Python programming fundamentals
- Writing our own pen-testing tools (reverse shell, keylogger and bruteforcer)
- Tips for building a career in cyber security
This course was designed for absolute beginners, so no previous ethical hacking or programming knowledge is necessary. English subtitles are available and all lectures are downloadable for offline viewing. 1 on 1 assistance with the tutorials is available within the discussion forum.
Still not sold? Check out some of these great reviews!
“Great course, beginner friendly. And most importantly, great instructor and great community.”
“It’s really detailed and helps you get started well!”
“Thank you for all the changes and all the new stuff you keep adding. I have more than a few ethical hacking courses and this is the best one, at least so far. I had my doubts when I got it due to it being so short but I am really happy that I did. Great job, keep it up!”
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you on the course!
Who this course is for
- Students who are interested in ethical hacking and network security.
Having a passion for ethical hacking and network security? Enrol fast on this course and save $199.99.