Hello, having a hard time installing Linux Ubuntu on a virtual machine? With this 1.5 hours on-demand video course at Udemy, you will be able to get everything done the right way. Enrol now fast and learn how to install Ubuntu Linux on a Virtual Machine. If you enrol now using the link provided below, you will be able to save up to $19.99. We have a 100% off coupon code applied to the link, and this coupon is available to redeem the course for 2 days.
This Udemy course on how to install Ubuntu Linux on a Virtual Machine is created by Jerome P. from JP Courses and was last updated 4/2019. Currently, 12K+ students are enrolled for this course.
And if you are looking for a different 100% discounted Udemy Course, check out our 100% off Udemy coupons section or Expiring soon Udemy coupons section.
What you’ll learn
- How to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine and also do custom partitioning
- How to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine for learning/testing purposes
- How to create custom partitions for Linux installation
- For Linux students who want to install Linux on their windows or Mac OS
- For beginners who want to learn and try out Linux, especially Ubuntu Linux
- If you want to install Linux, but not sure how this course is for you.
- You need a computer/pc/laptop
- You need to be able to download some files
- You need access to install new software on your computer
- Beginner level, but some technical or IT knowledge will help
- Interest in Linux, especially Ubuntu Linux
How to Install Ubuntu Linux on a Virtual Machine Course Description
Perfect for Beginners/Students but also useful for advanced users.
You don’t need to install Linux on your physical machine to try it out. You can safely install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine without any risks, and learn & test that way.
You will learn how to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine, using Oracle VirtualBox.
The course covers how to install Ubuntu Linux, how to create custom partitions for the installation, and there is a brief overview at the end of how to setup your Desktop environment post-installation.
The installation of Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine is almost exactly the same as on a physical harddisk/pc, therefore this course can be used to help you install Linux on your physical harddisk/pc/laptop.
Please don’t forget to rate my course, and you’re welcome to send me any questions too. I will be happy to answer them.
Who this course is for:
- Linux beginners
- Students of computer science, or any other IT courses
- junior or beginner devops, sysops, aws
- devops or sysops or aws students
- IT students
- computer studies students
- junior programmers
- junior developers
- junior data scientists
- junior python developers
- python students
- programming students
- virtualization students
- people who are interested in Linux
- people who don’t know how to install Linux
Coupon code UPDATED
The coupon code applied on the link below is valid only for two days as from today 28/01/2021. Meaning after the 30/01/2021 even if you have this coupon, you can’t redeem this offer anymore. So, take advantage now and enrol, since once you’ve enrolled for a course, you can watch any time.
Downloading the course once enrolled is possible. Simply make use of IDM for those on PC. Mobile USERS CAN USE Advance Download Manager app to connect to their Udemy account and download.