We have here 100% OFF coupon code for the Udemy course Linux BASH Shell Terminal Command Basics. Enrol now via the coupon we’ve provided below. You will be able to save up to $99.99 using the coupon code below. While you stay at home during this Coronavirus lockdown, continue to hon your skills with this introduction to Linux BASH Shell Terminal Commands (Debian distributions) course.
This Udemy course is credited by Jerome P. from JP Courses and was last updated 03/2019.
This course includes
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you’ll learn from this Linux bash shell terminal command basics course
- Intro to basic shell terminal commands for Linux operating systems(Debian distributions)
- With Windows OS you can get along fine without knowing any terminal commands, but this is the opposite for Linux OS.
- Having a basic knowledge of Linux terminal commands will greatly help Linux newbies to get comfortable with this OS, and to manage it.
- 99% of Linux based jobs require you to have at least a basic knowledge of Linux
- Need to have Linux OS installed (preferably a Debian distribution, like Ubuntu or Mint).
- If at work, make sure you make use of a test virtual machine with Linux OS installed so that you don’t risk any problems with your company’s Linux servers.
- Preferably you want to practice this course on your own PC/laptop at home with your own Linux OS installed. Either via a virtual machine from windows OS, or via Linux installed directly on your hard drive.
- If you need help with the above setup, please let me know, and I WILL try to help you.
Please note: the first lecture(introduction lecture) audio is very low, so please turn up your pc/windows/mac desktop audio to max, so that you can hear the first lecture clearly.
Ubuntu Linux BASH shell terminal is used for this course.
An introduction course to the typical Unix/Linux Shell Command Basics, meant for beginners, and therefore does not go into advanced details. If you would like an advanced course on this, please let me know.
A Unix shell is a command-line interpreter or shell that provides a command-line user interface for Unix-like operating systems. The shell is both an interactive command language and a scripting language and is used by the operating system to control the execution of the system using shell scripts.
In computing, a shell is a user interface for access to an operating system’s services. In general, operating system shells use either a command-line interface (CLI) or a graphical user interface (GUI), depending on a computer’s role and particular operation.
Who this Linux bash shell terminal command basics course is for
- Anyone with an interest in learning more about Linux and to better manage Linux OS, as well as better manage any Linux related jobs/careers.
- Anyone looking for a job/career where they will use Linux on a daily basis. Example: AWS engineers.
- Many coders, developers, programmers use Linux to do their development work on, instead of windows.
- Mac OS users too, because Mac OS is based on Unix/Linux, and therefore similar commands on the terminal(correct me if I’m wrong?).
Take the course
You can check out other active Udemy coupon codes from our expiring soon Udemy coupons section.