Hello guys, if you are aiming at learning the Python programming language, then this Udemy course should come in handy. Mastery in Python – For Beginners from Zero to Hero! Udemy course is a paid course by Arun Ammasai but is now free for a limited time. This is a straight-to-the-point Python course to quickly get you started with writing Python code and creating Python examples. You can also find other paid Udemy courses free to enroll here.
As you might all know, Udemy is one of the best online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students, developed in May 2010. You can get all the best courses in developments, IT & Software, etc.
So, without saying waiting much time, let us take a look at the course outline. Below, you will find all the requirements for this course, what you will be learning, and all the other aspects.
Mastery in Python – For Beginners from Zero to Hero! – What you will learn
This course is meant for absolute beginners in programming or in python. No prior knowledge about any programming language.
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of Completion
- Access on mobile and TV
Requirements: Mastery in Python – For Beginners from Zero to Hero
- No Prior knowledge needed
More Udemy Python courses
Description of the course
What is Python?
Python is a popular programming language. It was created in 1991 by “Guido van Rossum“.
It is used for:
- web development (server-side),
- software development,
- mathematics purpose,
- system scripting.
What can Python do?
- Can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Can be used on a server to create web applications.
- can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
- it works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc).
- Has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- Has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- Can be treated in a procedural way, an object-orientated way or a functional way.
Good to know
- The most recent major version of Python is Python 3, which we shall be using in this tutorial.
- In this tutorial Python will be written in a text editor. It is possible to write Python in an Integrated Development Environment, such as Thonny, Pycharm, Netbeans or Eclipse which are particularly useful when managing larger collections of Python files.
Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Designed to for readability, and has some similarities to the English language with influence from mathematics.
- Uses new lines to complete a command, as opposed to other programming languages that often use semicolons or parentheses.
- Relies on indentation, using whitespace, to define scope; such as the scope of loops, functions and classes. Other programming languages often use curly-brackets for this purpose.
Who this course is for
- Beginners who wants to learn Python
Enroll Now fast
The coupons used here is valid for 2 days. During this time, you can enroll for free.