If you are interested in Machine learning, then this Python for Machine Learning Bootcamp course will help you learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python from Zero to Hero. This paid Udemy course is now free for a limited time. So, enrol fast and save some bucks!
The course is created by behi school code and was last updated the 1/2020. Python for Machine Learning Bootcamp is available in English.
What you’ll learn
- Become a professional Python Developer and get hired
- Master modern Python 3 fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Learn Object-Oriented Programming
- Machine Learning with Python
- Learn Function Programming
- Create data visualizations using matplotlib and the seaborn modules with python.
- You will learn to use the pandas module with Python to create and structure data.
- Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment.
- Use the numpy library to create and manipulate arrays.
- Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and know-how to combine them to solve any problem
- Make a powerful analysis
Python for Machine Learning Bootcamp: The course requirements
- Have a computer (either Mac, Windows, or Linux)
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience is needed.
Python for Machine Learning Bootcamp course description
Interested in the field of Machine Learning ? Then this course is for you !
This course has been designed by two professional Data Scientists so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time, we dive deep into Machine Learning.
01 – Python basic
02 – Object-Oriented Programming
03 – Numpy
04 – Matplotlib
05 – Panda
06 – Data Visualization – Plotly and Cufflinks
07 – Data Visualization in Pandas
08 – Seaborn
09 – In troduction to Machine Learning
10 – Linear Regression
11 – Logistic Regression Titanic Dataset
12 – KNN algorithm
14 – Decision Tree Classifier and Regressor
15 – Random Forest Classifier and Regressor
16 – K-Mean Clustering
17 – Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
18 – Ensemble Learning
19 – Learning Curve
20 – Python Interview Questions
Moreover, the course is packed with practical exercises which are based on real-life examples. So not only will you learn the theory, but you will also get some hands-on practice building your own models.
And as a bonus, this course includes Python code templates which you can download and use on your own projects.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to master Python 3
- Anyone looking to level up their skills and master a new programming language
- Anyone who wants to get into Machine Learning, Data Science and other hot job markets
- hose who know Python basics and want to master Python
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.
The coupon code applied to this paid Udemy course will allow you to enrol for free. Note that the coupon is only valid for 2 days, after which the course will return to being paid. The course is originally worth $198.99.