This Udemy Hands-on Unix or Linux commands with grep, awk, sed and more! is now free to enrol for a limited time. Hurry up, get enrolled and learn all the different Linux and Unix commands. Unix, Linux, Unix command, Linux command, sed, awk, grep, find, sort, regular expression, compress, zip, gzip.
The course normally will cost your $169.99 but with the coupon we’ve applied to the link below, you can enrol for free. This coupon will alone remain valid for 2 days. So, note that by the time you are visiting this post, it might have already expired.
Hands-on Unix or Linux Commands with grep, awk, sed & more! Udemy course is created by Pradeep D and was last updated 12/2019. Currently, 2.6K+ students are enrolled for it and it is rated 4.9/5.
What you’ll learn
- Practical hands-on Unix or Linux commands which are required on the ground
- Commands to work with Files and Directories
- Searching patterns across the contents
- Hands-on on columnar data
- sort, grep, sed, awk, zip, gzip, tar
- Ways to compression and un-compress files
- Linux Operating system installation
- and more!
Hands-on Unix or Linux Commands with grep, awk, sed & more! – The Requirements
- No prerequisite, I’ll teach you everything from the beginning.
- Mobile phone or computer having access to the internet
- If you are a student or professional working in the IT field then this course is a must for you.
Let’s learn the basics to transform your career.
I promise not to exhaust you with a huge number of videos.
Welcome to the most comprehensive Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course! An excellent choice for beginners and professionals looking to expand their knowledge on one of the most popular Practical Unix or Linux Commands in the world such as most informative form of files and directory listing as well operations, searching patterns across the contents, hands-on on columnar data, sorting, hands-on experience with stream editor, practical production ways to compression and un-compress files, Linux operating system installation without disturbing your current operating system as well as advance commands with global search operations and more.
Start Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course offers video tutorials on the basics of most powerful and popular and advance commands extensively used in today’s Unix or Linux practical worlds.
Why learn hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line?
Everyone someday will need to login to a Unix or Linux environment to perform some basic yet powerful tasks to solve the business purpose if you are working in the Information Technology world. Since Unix or Linux operating systems are the most robust and secure operating systems and they are most used. So, it is a must for every student as well as for every IT Professional to have knowledge of basic command line
Whether you’re a student or any IT Professional willing upskill or learn or planning to transit yourself to Unix or Linux related roles, Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course offers you an incredible introduction to most powerful and popular Unix or Linux commands!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start with Practical Unix or Linux Command-Line in a short period of time.
- Students, Software Professional, Production Support Engineers who are curios about UNIX or Linux commands
- Tester, Automation Tester, Manual Tester who want to work in a UNIX or Linux environment
- DBA, Mainframe Developer who want to get themselves familiar with Unix or Linux Command Line
- Managers who want to get themselves familiar with Unix or Linux Command Line
- System Administrators who want to get themselves familiar with Unix or Linux Command Line
- A professional working in java, .NET, Python, database, or any field of computer
- RPA Developer, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers
- Anyone who wants upskill themselves in UNIX or Linux commands
- Every IT Professional will someday need to login to UNIX or Linux in their career