Apple Technology Enters Race To Buy Manchester United: See fan’s reactions. Many people have continued to react as many sources have confirmed the interest of Apple Tech Company in buying off Man United from the Glazers.
According to Dailymail, Apple is interested in buying Manchester United in a £5.8BILLION deal – and the tech giants will revamp Old Trafford if they win the huge bidding war after the Glazers decided to sell. US tech giant Apple has joined the race to buy Manchester United, according to reports.
While reacting to the post shared by the Manchester United fan page on Facebook, many people noted that they would be very glad to see the company take the club away from the Glazers, and they can’t wait for the deal to get signed.
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
Others noted that the club needs football lovers (such as former football players) who can afford enough time and attention for the club. Below is a screenshot of how fans reacted to the post made by the Man United Fan page on Facebook;
Below is a screenshot of how fans reacted to the post of Man United fan page post on Facebook;