Download God of War – Chains of Olympus PPSSPP ISO for Android and play this epic Action PSP Game on your phone. Note that you will be needing a PPSSPP Emulator App to install and play this Playstation Portable game ROM on your Android.
Technology has improved over the years and many power Android devices have seen the light. Coupled with a powerful PSP Emulator App for Android, even without the PSP Console you can still enjoy your favourite PSP games on your phone.
About God of War – Chains of Olympus
God of War: Chains of Olympus is an action-adventure game developed by Ready at Dawn and Santa Monica Studio, and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. It was first released for the PlayStation Portable handheld console on March 4, 2008
- Who is the founder of BBC?
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
The game is the fourth instalment in the God of War series, the second chronologically, and a prequel to the original God of War. It is loosely based on Greek mythology and set in ancient Greece, with vengeance as its central motif. The player controls Kratos, a Spartan warrior who serves the Olympian Gods.
Kratos is guided by the goddess Athena, who instructs him to find the Sun God Helios, as the Dream God Morpheus has caused many of the gods to slumber in Helios’ absence. With the power of the Sun and the aid of the Titan Atlas, Morpheus and the Queen of the Underworld Persephone intend to destroy the Pillar of the World and in turn Olympus.
The gameplay is similar to the previous instalments, with a focus on combo-based combat, achieved through the player’s main weapon—the Blades of Chaos—and secondary weapons acquired throughout the game. It features quick time events that require the player to complete game controller actions in a timed sequence to defeat stronger enemies and bosses.
The player can use up to three magical attacks as alternative combat options. The game also features puzzles and platforming elements. The control setup was reconfigured for the PSP, as it has fewer buttons than the PlayStation 2’s controller. Ready at Dawn’s solution for the controls received praise from critics.
God of War – Chains of Olympus PPSSPP ISO Files
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Region||Asia , EU , JP , KR , US|
How to install and play on Android
- Download the Game zip file from below.
- Extract using ZArchiver to get the IOS file
- Next, download and install PPSSPP Emulator App.
- Finally, launch the PPSSPP emulator and load the Game ISO file from the exttracted loaction and there you go