Best Ways to Get Amazon Prime for Free Forever in 2023. If you are one of those who will like to use Amazon Prime but can’t afford to pay for it, then this tutorial is for you. Check out from below how to get Amazon Prime at no cost this 2023.
Just like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video is a good video streaming service by Amazon. The service isn’t free and the subscription requires a payment method.
If this article interest you, then you might also want to bookmark our article on 2023 Amazon Prime Video Premium BIN.
Amazon Prime is a membership service offered by Amazon to bring you incredible deals on thousands (or millions) of products on Amazon. Members get benefits including FREE fast shipping on eligible purchases, streaming movies, TV shows, and music, exclusive offers, purchase selection, unlimited watch times, and more.
What is Amazon Prime?
Prime Video, also marketed as Amazon Prime Video, is an American Internet video-on-demand service that is developed, owned, and operated by Amazon.
Amazon Prime Videos offers television shows and films for rent or purchase and Prime Video, a selection of Amazon Studios original content and licensed acquisitions included in Amazon’s Prime subscription. In the UK, US, Germany, and many other territories, access to Prime Video are also available through a video-only membership, which does not require a full Prime subscription.
If you choose to be charged on a monthly basis, your membership charge will be $12.99. If you choose to be charged on an annual basis, you will be charged $119. Prime Video membership is $8.99 a month. You also get a free 30-days trial on signing up with Amazon Prime Videos.
Amazon Prime VS Netflix
Now, let’s take a comparative look between Amazon Prime and the popularly Known streaming platform Netflix.
|Feature||Amazon Prime Video||Netflix|
|Licensing shows||Gives you the option to rent or buy episodes of new content following the initial broadcast. It is therefore is a good bet if you enjoy watching hard-to-find shows and movies.||Typically slow and always typically a season behind|
|Pricing||straightforward pricing model:|
– ad-free $119 annual Amazon Prime membership that gives you access to the full Amazon Prime Video catalogue, plus several shopping-related benefits.
– Option to subscribe to Amazon Prime for $13/month, or subscribe to only Amazon Prime Video for $9/month
* Amazon Prime annual membership lets you stream in 4K Ultra HD with HDR, as well as Dolby Atmos on your different devices
| Easy to understand pricing model: |
There are three tiers of video streaming services, called Basic ($9 per month), Standard ($14 per month), and Premium ($18 per month).
– Basic: single-stream (480p)
– Standard: Two simultaneous streams in HD (up to 1080p)
– Premium: 4 simultaneous streams, 4K quality
* streaming in 4K Ultra HD with HDR, as well as Dolby Atmos varies by movie or TV show
|Supported devices||Web browsers on a PC or Mac, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon’s own Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire devices, iOS, Android, Xbox One and Series X, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and later, Nintendo Wii U, various models of connected Blu-ray players, smart TVs, and Google’s Chromecast.||All devices supported by Amazon Prime video plus Nintendo 3DS and Windows Phone.|
|Contents||More titles but of poorer content||Lesser contents but of good quality|
|User experience||more complicated and less integrated||sleek, nicely-optimized user interface that is easy to use on several different devices|
How to Get Amazon Prime for Free Forever 2023
Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards.
For shoppers that frequent Amazon, this method will benefit more. If you love shopping on Amazon, you can take advantage of the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa credit card. Amazon has its Visa Prime Rewards card, as well as a card from the Amazon store. With both cards, you receive 5% cashback on anything purchased when you shop at Amazon.com.
Sign up for the Sprint Cell Phone Plan
If you plan to change your phone carriers, some wireless providers offer Amazon Prime as a bonus for signing up to any of their plans. For example, Sprint gives their customers Amazon Prime for free for 12 months to those who select their Unlimited Premium plan.
Metro by T-Mobile gives customers Amazon Prime for free with select plans. This might not be offering you Amazon Prime for free forever, but it has a great discount on the amount you spend when purchasing items on Amazon.
Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
- Who is the founder of BBC?
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
Amazon Prime student membership is another way to enjoy a free subscription forever in Amazon Prime. However, you might be charged a fee that is significantly free. To start, students can sign up for an Amazon Prime Student Membership for six months which is 100% free.
This method will not offer you the opportunity to use Amazon Prime for free forever. Once the six-month trial period ends, the fees are significantly reduced. This means students will only pay $5.49 per month for four years or after graduation.
Get Amazon Prime for Free Forever in 2023 by registering with New Email Account.
When you create an account on Amazon Prime, they take note of your email address but not necessarily your credit card. After your 30-days free trial is over and you want to register again to keep enjoying the benefits from Amazon Prime, you can register with another email account.
Use Amazon Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day came into existence three years ago. Amazon Prime Day is similar to Black Friday and has tons of great offers on different kinds of products. Some of these offers include tablets, laptops, TVs, and Amazon products like Kindle, Fire Stick, Echo, etc. Although this is not a forever free way to get Amazon Prime, you can utilize the free 30-day trial.
Discounted Membership Options
Another way to get a discount on Amazon Prime is to get membership options. You can achieve this if a specific Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card. Once you get this, Amazon will give you a discount if you take part in Government Assistance Programs. This automatically reduces your monthly fee from $12.99 to $5.99 per month.
Make use of coupon codes to Get Amazon Prime for Free Forever in 2023
Another way to get Amazon Prime at a great discount visit Amazon Coupon sites for free trials and coupon codes. These coupon codes will give great discounts on purchases while shopping online. While shopping, just make sure you enter the coupon code before you complete your order. It’s important to note that not all coupon sites can give you a free Amazon Prime discount.
Get Stack Amazon Prime 30-Day FREE Trial
To get Amazon prime membership for free, the first thing you need to do is to create an account on Amazon. This can be done easily through their website.
- You’ll need to provide a valid credit or debit card, but the website will give you a free 30-day trial of Prime. If you didn’t get the free trial automatically, you can simply go to the Prime section of your account and start your free trial.
- The next step is to make an order of items you want. After you’ve made your order, you’ll need to go back to the Prime section of your account on their website.
- You will click a button that allows you to extend your Prime membership for an additional 30 days for a total of 60. The next step is very important if you want to enjoy Amazon Prime for free, forever.
- After about a day, go to the Prime section again and request to cancel your Prime membership. This will indicate that your subscription will end after your free trial ends; that is after 60 days, and that’s fine.
- You won’t be charged after your 60-day trial ends, but you can still use all benefits as if you were paying for them.
Some Frequently Asked Questions on how to Get Amazon Prime for Free Forever in 2023
What is the cheapest way to get Amazon Prime?
If you have an EBT or Medicaid card, Amazon will let you sign up for a cheaper Prime membership. You’ll get the same 30-day free trial anyone else can get. Amazon will then bill you $5.99 per month for Prime. That’s about half the cost of a standard Prime subscription, which usually costs $12.99 a month or $119 a year.
How do I get Amazon Prime Free 2023?
This is the easiest and most common way to get Amazon Prime for free. You can enjoy a 30-days free trial after signing up. Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial, Register with New Email Account, Use Amazon Prime Day, Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards, Sign up for the Sprint Cell Phone Plan.