How to Get a Virtual Credit Card for PayPal Verification in 2021? You may be asking yourself this question right now. If yes, then you have come to the right place to seek solutions.
PayPal is one of the world’s most used online payment services out there and to use all the features without any hassle, your account will need to be verified.
To verify your account and perform online purchases via PayPal, you will have to link a bank account or credit card. But the main issue is not everyone has a bank account or a credit card. Or still, you do not want to link your real card or bank details to PayPal.
A good alternative is to use a virtual credit card for your PayPal. And here, we will be discussing “How to Get Virtual Credit Card for PayPal Verification in 2021”. So, with this guide, you should be able to:
- Know what PayPal is all about
- What paypal verification is
- Know what a virtual credit card (VCC) is and some of its advantages and disadvantages
- And finally, learn of how to a Get Virtual Credit Card for PayPal Verification in 2021
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an American company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
It is a well-known digital payments platform used by businesses and consumers alike to conduct financial transactions around the world — via the web, mobile apps, or in person. With PayPal, you can pay bills, send and receive money, accept payments, and more.
Founded in December 1998, PayPal supports the receipt of 100+ currencies, fund withdrawals in 50+ currencies, and balance holdings in 25+ currencies and is available in more than 200 markets worldwide.
Who uses PayPal?
PayPal has a lower barrier of entry compared to a traditional merchant account. So, anyone can open an account with PayPal and use it for their online business or personal activities.
Advantages of PayPal
- Safe to use: PayPal encrypts all of its customers’ data to the highest possible standard.
- Availability of Mobile App: Nowadays, people are very attached to their phones. For a service like PayPal, the availablity of a mobile App make things easier for users. The PayPal iPhone and Android apps make it pretty easy to buy online and transfer money at the touch of a screen no matter where you are in the world.
- Easy to create an account an use: Getting started with PayPal is very easy. If you can create a new Facebook account, then doing same with PayPal shouldn’t be any big deal.
- Send money free to Family and friends: PayPal does not charge to send money as a gift, particularly to a friend or a member of your family.
- Special discounts: PayPal offers special discounts for loyal customers who use the service to buy from particular retailers
- Send and recive Money without linking any card or bank account in some coutries like the US and Canada.
Some cons of PayPal
Although a good service, PayPal just like any other service out there has its own drawbacks. Below are some of the cons of PayPal:
- Limited development customisation: PayPal does offer a sizable number of integrations covering common business scenarios only.
- Charges for receiving money: In some countries and whe using certain services, you are being charged by Paypal for receiving Money.
- Your account might get frozen without warning and sometimes money sent to your account from donations for example, gets hold for days.
PayPal verification – What is this?
When you create a PayPal account, it needs to be verified before you can use all provided features. PayPal verification thus involves adding or linking a valid bank account or credit card number.
And usually, after linking your bank or CC, a verification code is sent to use and confirm your information.
Once you verify your PayPal, there will no longer be a withdrawal limit for your account; unverified accounts having a monthly withdrawal limit of $500.
Virtual Credit card
We did mention that to verify your PayPal you can either link a bank account or credit card number. Now, what to do if you do not have any of these and will like to get your PayPal account verified? A virtual credit card will come in handy here.
What is a Virtual Credit Card (VCC)?
A VCC is a debit or credit card that is created entirely online. They’re a randomly generated 16-digit number, complete with a card verification number and expiry date. They act in the same way traditional credit cards do—without the need for a physical card.
One good thing about VCC is that you can’t trace them back to the original easily. So, online hackers or deceitful merchants are not able to get to your sensitive data.
Also, given that virtual credit cards are non-physical, it is almost impossible to clone them, which makes them highly safe for all online transactions.
Advantages of using a Virtual Credit Card(VCC)
- Firstly, there is the protection of your personal information.
- Secondly, there are no extra charges to when you use them(free)
- Thirdly, VCC is accepted by most internet users globally
- Customers are allowed a minimum and maximum credit limit per transaction each day.
Some Cons of VCC
- Firstly, virtual credit cards are valid for only a specific time period, specified by the card issuer.
- Secondly, not accepted by all merchants since it isn’t the real CC.
- Thirdly, at times transaction may delay resulting in the item purchased being sent without the transaction getting completed.
- And lastly, if there is a transaction where the customer has to show the original credit card in which the payment was done, virtual cards are unusable.
How to Get a Virtual Credit Card for PayPal Verification in 2021
Now, let us forget about all the stories and go straight to the main subject of discussion which is How to Get a Virtual Credit Card for PayPal Verification in 2021. Here, the main issue will be whee to get a valid VCC that can be used for PayPal verification.
We have many Virtual Credit Card Providers out there but not all do exactly what they claim. So, below, we have a list of some of the best VCC providers with support for PayPal.
Verifying PayPal with a VCC
This process is very simple and not different from verifying with a real plastic credit card. Your VCC comes with both a Card Number, Expiration Date, CVV as well as billing address.
To verify your PayPal account using a virtual credit card, proceed thus:
- Start by creating a PayPal account if you do not have one yet. Alternatively, Sign in to your PayPal Account and Click on Wallet to go to the wallet section.
- Next, choose the option to link your Card and enter you virtual credit card details.
- Confirm Card after addig details.
- PayPal will send you a code to verify the card. This verification will charge your card a little amount and a code will be available on your Bank Statement a few days after you perform this verification process. For this period of time till verification, PayPal will set a spending limit to your card till you enter the verification code they sent to you in your Bank Statement.
- When the code arrives, Re-Login to your PayPal account to verify the virtual credit card with the PayPal verification code.
- One the above steps completed, then your PayPal account can be used without limits.
Best Virtual credit card Providers for PayPal verficiation in 2021.
Now, let’s talk about the best VCC providers for PayPal verification.
Ezzocard offers you Visa and Mastercard prepaid virtual credit cards, which will make your online payment process easy, safe and anonymous around the world. Their Virtual Credit Cards help you to verify your personal PayPal account and to raise spending limits.
Also, note that PayPal Accounts of countries such as the UK will ask for an additional ID verification due to the country’s local regulations.
Again, if you are going to purchase the Ezzocard VCC, note that are not re-loadable.
And as we hinted above, your billing address is very important, especially for those who have already created their PayPal account. So, your card needs to be registered with the same address as in the PayPal account.
Ezzocard offers different card types. Their Blue/Green cards can be registered with any name and any real address and you can re-register them if really needed. Brown cards can be registered only once and only with any Canadian address and any name as well. Black cards do not need to be registered at all but they do support Address verification service (AVS) and can be used with PayPal as well.
Verifying your PayPal with the Ezzocard
The key here will be how to get your verification code as the verification process is the same as explained above.
All you will need is to get the verification code from the Ezzocard website. To do this, follow these steps:
- Head to the Ezzocard website
- Next from the menu, go to “Credit card registration and balance”
- Choose the balance option depending on you card type (Blue, green, balck etc)
- Enter your card number and provide other necessary requirements.
- Once loggedin, you should see the transaction for linking your card plus the verification code
- Copy the code, head back to PayPal, enter the code you confirm your card.
2. Noupia Virtual Credit Card for PayPal verification.
For those in Cameroon for example, one of the best virtual credit card providers for PayPal verification is Noupia. And what makes it good is that their card cost just 5,000XAF (2,000 for the Card and the remaining 3,000 as balance)
Their VCC can be funded and via Mobile Money, or a real credit card.
To be eligible for a card, you will need to register for an account using their app, verify your email and phone number plus your identity by uploading photos of your ID card.
3. American Express Go VCC
American Express Go is a fast and flexible solution to make payments on the go. With their VCC, you can verify your PayPal account and remove any transaction limitations.
There is a one-time fee of $2 per user profile created for virtual-only purchases.
There is a one-time fee of $5 per user profile created for virtual and in-person purchases. A physical Card will be provided to the user at no cost. For rush servicing, there is an additional fee of $10.
SwiftPayCard is also another good source to get your working VCC for PayPal verification. You can get a Virtual Visa or MasterCard for online shopping worldwide.
With SwiftPayCard, card delivery is instant as well as payments.
Their cards can be funded and Have a Statement Facility. After a transaction, You can able to statement request and get all details in your statement.
For the different card types and their pricing, please check here.
Your online security is very important and you can always protect yourself by using virtual credit cards. With PayPal being one of the most used payment gateways, you can always use a VCC for verification instead of your real card.
This method should also prove useful even for those without a real card or bank account to perform online payments via PayPal with ease and no fear of their personal data getting leaked.