How to open a file with the .hat extension? Today in this article, we will be discussing HAT files. What are HAT files? How do you open a HAT file? Continue reading to find out.
What is a HAT File?
There may exist different types of HAT files out there. We have one that is a config file for HA Tunnel Plus VPN and another an image meant to be used as a hat in Duck Game, a multiplayer 2D duck battle game.
HAT file (HA Tunnel Plus)
The HAT file in this case is a configuration file for HA Tunnel plus VPN. This files stores configuration details and can be imported.
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
HAT file 2
This HAT file is an image meant to be used as a hat in Duck Game, a multiplayer 2D duck battle game. It contains a 64 x 32 pixel .PNG image that, when selected in Duck Game, appears atop a duck’s head. Duck Game players often create and share custom HAT files online.
How to open a file with .hat extension? Open a HAT File
HAT files from HA Tunnel plus can only be opened via the VPN and the same goes for HAT files from the Duck Game.