Download Introduction to Networking Technologies free PDF, eBook by Burnie Blakeley, Deborah J. Boyd, Steve Smith. This book was published by IBM.Com/Redbooks (May 18, 1994) and the PDF version consists of 218 pages.
There are many different computing and networking technologies — some available today, some just now emerging, some well-proven, some quite experimental. Understanding the computing dilemma more completely involves recognizing technologies; especially since a single technology by itself seldom suffices, and instead, multiple technologies are usually necessary.
This book describes a sampling of technologies of various types, by using a tutorial approach. It compares the technologies available in the three major technology areas: application support, transport networks, and subnetwork.
- Who is the founder of BBC?
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
In addition, the applicability of these technologies within a particular situation is illustrated using a set of typical customer situations.
This book can be used by consultants and system designers to better understand, from a business and technical perspective, the options available to solve customers’ networking problems.
Download Introduction to Networking Technologies free PDF, eBook
- Book Title Introduction to Networking Technologies
- Author(s) Burnie Blakeley, Deborah J. Boyd, Steve Smith
- Publisher: IBM.Com/Redbooks (May 18, 1994)
- Paperback 218 pages
- eBook PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0738406309
- ISBN-13: 978-0738406305