Looking at all previous LG flagship devices, we will see that they have always been using an Alphanumeric naming system. But the company has decided to take the naming of their new products to a different level. Thus, the company has gone forward to announcing the name of their upcoming flagship device — LG velvet. And according to Chang Ma, senior vice president of product strategy at LG Mobile Communications Company, the new branding reflects current trends of addressing the unique personal tastes and emotions of the individual with a greater emphasis on design.
This new roadmap for the naming scheme of their new products isn’t just all about specs, but designs and “tactile” elegance. And the upcoming LG VELVET( “to evoke images of lustrous smoothness and premium softness.”) will be the very first of their products to exhibit these.
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
In terms of the device features and specs, little is yet known. But the Curvy premium device features a unique “Raindrop” camera and asymmetrical, flowing form factor that is both pleasing to the eye and pleasing to touch.