Motorola owned by Lenovo launches a new flagship device — the Moto G8 Power Lite which comes powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor. From the look of things, this “Lite version” is a much affordable version of the Moto G8 power released. The Moto G8 power was announced on the 7th of Feb this year and made its appearance on the market on the 1st of March 2020.
Also, comparatively, the new Moto G8 power Lite has a lower-resolution 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720) whereas the G8 power came with 1080 x 2300 pixels (~399 ppi density).
Moto G8 Power Lite: Some key aspects(features)
The Motorola new flagship device comes with a triple rear camera and two different colours, Arctic Blue and Royal Blue. It is powered with a 16-megapixel main sensor and a large 5,000mAh battery just like the Moto G8 Power and features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop-style notch. Furthermore, unlike the Moto G8 Power which runs on Android 10, the Moto G8 Power Lite runs on Android 9.
And in terms of hardware, the Moto G8 Power Lite doesn’t come with a Qualcomm CPU like its predecessor the G8 Power(Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)). Instead, we have the MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with a 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage.
- Who is the founder of BBC?
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
As for cameras, it comes with a triple camera;- a 16MP f/2.0 main, 2MP macro lenses, and a 2MP depth sensor.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Micro-USB port, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, and GLONASS. The phone measures 164.94×75.76×9.2mm and weigh about 200 grams.
Pricing and availability
The device isn’t yet available, but will first be available in Mexico and Germany in the coming days. The roolout in other countriles like America, Europe, Asia etc will take place in the coming weeks.
The bargain price is set at about $184 which is quite affordable as compared to the Moto G8 Power sold at about $250.