What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies are commonly used to remember user preferences, enable site functionality, and help analyze site usage.
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Site to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Site.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our Site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites.
We may also use third-party cookies on our Site, including:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyze the usage of our Site. Google Analytics sets cookies to help us analyze how users use the Site.
- Social media cookies: We may also use social media cookies, which allow you to share content from our Site on social media platforms.
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser settings. However, please note that disabling cookies may limit your ability to use certain features of the Site.
You can also opt out of third-party cookies by adjusting your settings on the relevant third-party website.