Are you using MTN Cameroon? If yes, then you might have been looking for a particular MTN Cameroon USSD Codes, shortcodes, secret or data plan codes. Below we have listed a handful of these codes as well as those for MTN Mobile Money transactions.
About MTN Cameroon
Before you get to grab that code you’ve been looking for, why not get some insights about MTN Cameroon?
MTN Cameroon is a mobile telecommunications company that is the largest mobile network operator in Cameroon. It is a subsidiary of the South African telecommunications company MTN Group. MTN Cameroon was founded in 2000 and has since grown to become one of the largest employers in Cameroon. The company provides a wide range of mobile telecommunications services, including voice, data, and mobile money. MTN Cameroon is committed to providing its customers with the best possible service and is constantly investing in new technologies and infrastructure.
In 2022, MTN Cameroon had over 23 million subscribers, making it the largest mobile network operator in Cameroon. The company has a network of over 15,000 base stations and covers over 97% of the population. MTN Cameroon also offers a wide range of mobile money services, including MTN Mobile Money, which is the most popular mobile money service in Cameroon.
MTN Cameroon is a major contributor to the Cameroonian economy. In 2022, the company paid over $1 billion in taxes and levies to the government. MTN Cameroon also employs over 5,000 people in Cameroon.
MTN Cameroon is committed to corporate social responsibility. The company supports a number of social programs in Cameroon, including education, health, and economic development. MTN Cameroon is also a major sponsor of sports in Cameroon.
MTN Cameroon is a leading player in the Cameroonian telecommunications market. The company is committed to providing its customers with the best possible service and is constantly investing in new technologies and infrastructure. MTN Cameroon is also a major contributor to the Cameroonian economy and is committed to corporate social responsibility.
Here are some of the key facts about MTN Cameroon:
- Founded in 2000
- Largest mobile network operator in Cameroon
- Over 23 million subscribers
- Network of over 15,000 base stations
- Covers over 97% of the population
- Wide range of mobile money services
- A major contributor to the Cameroonian economy
- Committed to corporate social responsibility
What is a USSD Code?
An Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code is a command that is used to access information or services on a mobile phone. USSD codes are typically entered by dialling a * followed by a series of numbers and then pressing the call button. The phone will then connect to the network and send the request to the operator. The operator will then respond with the requested information or service.
USSD codes are a popular way to access information and services on mobile phones because they do not require an internet connection. This makes them ideal for use in areas where there is no or limited internet access. USSD codes are also a quick and easy way to access information and services, as they do not require the user to open an app or navigate through a menu.
Some common uses for USSD codes include:
- Checking your mobile phone balance
- Recharging your mobile phone
- Enrolling in a mobile phone plan
- Paying for goods and services
- Participating in surveys
- Voting in polls
- Accessing news and information
- Playing games
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
- Meta Hit with Record-Breaking $1.3 Billion Fine for EU Data Privacy Violations
- Official promo videos of the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra foldable phone surfaces online ahead of the launch date
- Honor 90 Series Set to Launch on May 29th: See live image leaks
- Who is the founder of Intel Corporation?
- Vivo Y36 Series Set to Launch in Indonesia on May 25
USSD codes are a versatile tool that can be used to access a wide range of information and services on mobile phones. They are a convenient and easy way to get the information and services you need, even in areas where there is no or limited internet access.
Here are some examples of USSD codes:
- To check your mobile phone balance, dial *123#.
- To recharge your mobile phone, dial *159#.
- To enrol in a mobile phone plan, dial *180#.
- To pay for goods and services, dial *122#.
- To participate in surveys, dial *121#.
- To vote in polls, dial *125#.
- To access news and information, dial *111#.
- To play games, dial *133#.
Please note that USSD codes may vary depending on your mobile phone carrier and location. To find out the USSD codes that are available to you, you can contact your mobile phone carrier or visit their website.
All MTN Cameroon USSD Codes, shortcodes, secret and data plan codes
Offers and Data Bundles
|Call bundles||Calls to MTN||*123*16#|
|Calls to Nigeria||*123*13*2#|
|MTN Wanda Net||Activation||*123*10#|
|Data/Internet Bundles||Daily Bundles||*157*1#|
|Recharges and Transfers||*157*2#|
|Giga Surf Bundles||*157*5#|
|Unsubscription||*220# then select 7|
|SMS Unlimitext Bundles||Subscription||*148#|
|MTN Easy Booster||Subscription||*167*1#|
Account balance, Airtime Refill and Transfer codes
|Airtime balance||Check your remaining call credit||*155#|
|MTN Prolongation||Borrow airtime or Internet Bundles||*121#|
|Refill a Prepaid Card||Refill your account from a Prepaid Card||*156*14*digits or figures on the card#|
|Refill via MoMo||Buy airtime via MTN MoMo||*126# then select 3|
|Me2U||Airtime transfer to another user||*150*amount*number*Me2U Code#|
|Create a PIN Code||*150*9999*PIN Code#|
|Change a PIN Code||*150*Old PIN Code*New PIN Code#|
MTN Cameroon My Account Short Codes
These are the codes every user uses to control his or her account in the database. Note that these codes are not used to control Mobile Money accounts.
|Account History||History of last 5 transactions (Internet and Calls history)||*123*999#|
|Preferred Numbers (Numbers you call at preferential rates)||List of Preferred Numbers||*165*3#|
|Add a Preferred Number||*165*1*Number#|
|Delete a Preferred Number||*165*2*Number#|
|Magic Numbers (Numbers you can call and they can call you in return at preferential rates)||Add a Magic Number||*164*1*Number#|
|Delete a Magic Number||*164*2*Number#|
MTN Cameroon Mobile Money USSD codes
MTN Mobile Money is a mobile money service offered by MTN Cameroon. It allows customers to send and receive money, pay bills, and make purchases using their mobile phones. MTN Mobile Money is available to all MTN Cameroon customers with a valid SIM card.
To use MTN Mobile Money, customers need to register for an account. They can do this by visiting an MTN Cameroon store or by registering online. Once they have registered, they can start using MTN Mobile Money to send and receive money, pay bills, and make purchases.
MTN Mobile Money is a convenient and secure way to send and receive money. It is also a great way to pay bills and make purchases without having to carry cash. MTN Mobile Money is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Here are some of the things you can do with MTN Mobile Money:
- Send and receive money
- Pay bills
- Make purchases
- Top up your MTN Cameroon airtime
- Transfer money to other MTN Mobile Money accounts
- Withdraw cash from ATMs
- Deposit cash at MTN Cameroon stores
- Get a mini statement of your transactions
To learn more about MTN Mobile Money, you can visit the MTN Cameroon website or call the MTN Cameroon customer care line.
Here are some of the benefits of using MTN Mobile Money:
- Convenient: You can use MTN Mobile Money to send and receive money, pay bills, and make purchases from anywhere, at any time.
- Secure: MTN Mobile Money uses a secure system to protect your money.
- Affordable: MTN Mobile Money charges low fees for transactions.
- Widely accepted: MTN Mobile Money is accepted by a wide range of merchants in Cameroon.
If you are looking for a convenient, secure, and affordable way to send and receive money, pay bills, and make purchases, then MTN Mobile Money is the perfect solution for you.
In Cameroon, you perform MTN Mobile Money Operations by dialing *126#