Earlier this week, OpenAI made an announcement regarding its widely popular ChatGPT platform. The company has introduced a new feature that allows users to turn off their chat history. With this change, users can selectively choose which conversations will be utilized to train the platform’s models. This gives users greater control over the data that is used to train OpenAI’s models. Conversely, chat histories can still be accessed through the “history” sidebar. OpenAI has also mentioned that new conversations with the chatbot will be stored for 30 days.
OpenAI also clarified that it will only review chat histories when necessary to monitor for abuse before permanently deleting them. According to the company, this feature offers a more convenient way to manage user data compared to their previous opt-out process. Additionally, OpenAI plans to launch a new ChatGPT Business subscription aimed at professionals and enterprises that require greater control over their data.
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
Moreover, OpenAI will introduce a new Export option in the settings to enable users to conveniently export their data from ChatGPT. This feature will allow users to receive a file via email that contains their conversations and other important data.