Download Elements of Android Jetpack eBook PDF by Mark L. Murphy. After a decade’s worth of Android app development, 2018 debuted the second generation of Android app development techniques, highlighted by Jetpack and the AndroidX family of libraries.
This book follows in the footsteps of The Busy Coder’s Guide to Android Development, to introduce developers to Android app development, focusing on Jetpack. Here you will learn how to set up an Android app for Java or Kotlin, create a user interface, and more!
Recommended App for Students
Download iOS IPSW firmware files:
Recommended Anime to watch this 2022
In particular, it covers Android through Android 12, plus it covers Android Studio Arctic Fox.
About the Authors
- Mark Murphy is the founder of CommonsWare and the author of the Busy Coder’s Guide to Android Development and other books on Android application development. He is active in supporting the Android developer community, from answering questions on StackOverflow to publishing sample code and reusable components as open source. A polished speaker, Mr. Murphy has delivered conference presentations and training sessions on a wide array of topics internationally.
- Title Elements of Android Jetpack
- Author(s) Mark L. Murphy
- Publisher: CommonsWare, LLC (2021-12-25); eBook (Creative Commons Licensed)
- License(s): Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Paperback: N/A
- eBook HTML, PDF (928 pages), ePub, Kindle
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A