Top Best Remote Desktop Apps for Android to use this 2023. You can use the Remote Desktop client for Android to work with Windows apps and desktops directly from your Android device or a Chromebook that supports the Google Play Store. This can in some very crucial moments helps you save money that would have been destined for transport.
Remote desktop access is one of the more specialized features for power users. However, it is perfectly doable on an Android device. There are two basic ways to do this. Users can remotely access their Android device from a computer.
This list focuses more on accessing your desktop computer from your Android device. There are a bunch of apps that offer remote access as a feature. There are only a few that do the job reasonably well. Here are the best remote desktop apps for Android.
So, Whether it’s bad weather or WFH week, remote access software helps us efficiently run our businesses from the comfort of our homes.
Remote desktop software
In computing, the term remote desktop refers to software– or operating system feature that allows a personal computer‘s desktop environment to be run remotely off of one system (usually a PC, but the concept applies equally to a server or a smartphone) while being displayed on a separate client device. Remote desktop applications have varying features. Some allow attaching to an existing user’s session and “remote controlling”, either displaying the remote control session or blanking the screen. Taking over a desktop remotely is a form of remote administration.
5 Top Best Remote Desktop Apps for Android to use this 2023
#1 AnyDesk (Free / $79 to $229 per year)
AnyDesk is a powerful Remote Assistance Software. Whether you’re in the office next door or on the other side of the world, remote access via AnyDesk makes the connection possible. Secure and reliable, for IT professionals as well as private users.
AnyDesk is ad-free and free for personal use. For commercial use visit: https://anydesk.com/en/order
Whether you’re in IT support, working from home, or a student studying remotely, AnyDesk’s remote desktop software has a solution for you, allowing you to connect to remote devices securely and seamlessly.
AnyDesk is a serviceable option in the remote desktop space on Android. It works like any other remote desktop application. You connect your phone to your computer and then use your computer from your phone. It worked pretty well in our testing and uses a simple user interface. There were no real problems with that. The app is free for personal use. The prices we quoted are mainly for commercial use. It certainly has its flaws, but we also put apps in lists for a reason. Try it out and see if you like it. In the worst case, it is not and you have four other options. VNC Viewer and this app competed for the fifth slot on this list,
AnyDesk offers a wide range of remote desktop functions such as:
• File Transfer
• Remote Printing
and much more
For an overview of the features, visit: https://anydesk.com/en/features
• Outstanding performance
• Every operating system, every device
• Banking-standard encryption
• High frame rates, low latency
• In the Cloud or On-Premises
Every operating system, every device. Download the latest AnyDesk version for all platforms here: https://anydesk.com/en/downloads
Quick Start Guide
1. Install and launch AnyDesk on both devices.
2. Enter the AnyDesk-ID that is displayed on the remote device.
3. Confirm the access request on the remote device.
4. Done. You can now control the remote device remotely.
Some Educational resources for you
- Programme des Examens de Rattrapage de fin de 1er Semestre à l’Université de Yaoundé II (SOA) 2022/2023
- Concours ENA 2023 au Congo
- Comment imprimer ses Convocations aux épreuves de présélection du concours CREM 2023?
- Les inscriptions aux examens du BEPC et BAC1 2023 Togo désormais en ligne
- 3ème appel à candidature pour le programme de formation de 1000 PHD et 5000 Masters formatuers en Guinée 2023
- Résultats Concours de recrutement de 100 auditeurs de justice au Bénin 2022-2023
- Calendrier des Examens à Université de Yaounde I session 2022-2023
- Université Norbert Zongo: Résultats de Master en Psychologie, Histoire, Lettres Modernes et Géographie 2022-2023
- OBC: Nouvelle Grille Tarifaire des Services Offerts par l’Office du Baccalauréat de Cameroun
- Nomination Au Ministère Des Affaires Étrangères Des Tchadiens De L’étranger Et De La Coopération Internationale
#2 Microsoft Remote Desktop
Microsoft Remote Desktop is arguably the biggest free competitor to Chrome Remote Desktop. It works pretty much the same way. You just enable remote access on your Windows PC and install this app on your phone.
Both should allow your devices to connect to each other. The positive part does not require an installation of Google Chrome for this to work on Windows devices. The bad news is that the performance is pretty much the same, so you’re not really getting a better product. In any case, Windows PC users should definitely try this one first as it is proprietary software and it can prove to be more stable over a longer period of time. Microsoft has another remote desktop application ( Google Play), but it’s more for Windows Server and Enterprise.
+ Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
+ Access remote resources published by your IT admin
+ Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications
+ Simple management of your connections from the Connection Center
+ High-quality video and audio streaming
#3 Chrome Remote Desktop: one of the Top Best Remote Desktop Apps for Android to use this 2023
Securely access your computers from your Android device.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Chrome Remote Desktop is one of the most popular remote desktop applications. Users install the app from the Chrome Web Store on their computer and then install this app from Google Play. From there, follow the installation instructions and you should be able to connect. The app worked most of the time in our tests. It’s faster and easier than most other options, including TeamViewer. However, it’s also been a few years since Chrome Remote Desktop saw an update as of this writing. We recommend trying this one out first, but don’t be shocked if it’s not flawless performance.
#4 Splashtop Personal Remote PC (Price: Free / $5 per month / $16.99 per year)
Remotely access your desktop computer from anywhere to enjoy games, movies, and music on the go. Enjoy high-definition audio and 4K video streaming in real-time by remotely accessing your powerful main computer from your mobile device. Simple to set up and use, you’ll be able to access games, videos, and music just as you were sitting in front of your computer. Built with performance and security in mind, you’ll have a seamless, secure experience every time.
Experience Splashtop Today!
1) Download the personal app on the device you would like to connect from
2) Create a Splashtop account
3) Download the streamer (splashtop.com/streamer) on the computer you would like to connect to
4) That’s It! Login and start your session!
– Access everything from anywhere, anytime
– Cross-platform (Windows, Mac, iOS)
– 4k quality at 60fps
– Low latency
– Blank screen
– Remote webcam
– Video rendering & resolution options
– High performance and reliability
– Bank-grade security features
– Easy to install and use
– Seamless access to your computer
– Need to access your files across networks? The In-App purchase of our Anywhere Access Pack enables remote access from anywhere. Your data is always secure through our Splashtop Bridging Cloud™ technology.
– Want live annotations and on-screen shortcuts for your iPad tablets? The In-App purchase of our Productivity Pack enables:
o On-screen shortcuts for Microsoft Office, games, media players, browsing, file navigation, and more
o A whiteboard to annotate over any live remote desktop screens
#5 Team Viewer Remote Control
Use this app to remotely control other devices. Want to remote into this device? > Download the QuickSupport app.
Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
– Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
— Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
– Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
– Intuitive touch and control gestures
– File transfer in both directions
– Computers & Contacts management
– Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect