Version Française dispo!
Cet article “Download Windows 10 build 14393 MUI language packs” est également disponible en anglais. Vous pouvez vous référer à la version française en cliquant sur le bouton ci-dessous
The computers we purchase don’t always come with the desired language(display language). And changing the display language for your Windows computer isn’t any big deal. The main issue will be where to download the correct MUI(Multilingual User Interface) language pack for your Windows build. On this page, we are going to walk you through the steps on how to check your Windows OS build which will help you download and install the rightful desire MUI language pack. Here also, you will be able to download Windows 10 build 14393 MUI language packs(32/64 bits)
The Windows 10 build 14393 is the same version of Windows running on the PBHEV Laptops(for Cameroonians to take note). So, if you are in possession of a PBHEV Laptop and wishes to change the display language, then this post is for you.
What is the MUI language pack?
The Multilingual User Interface (MUI) is a Microsoft technology for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and other applications that with support for the installation of multiple display languages on a single system. Such a feature allows users to select or use their desired languages.
Windows MUI language packs can be downloaded and installed manually or directly using Windows update. But not all builds have support for installing a new display language via the Windows update. So, if you are in possession of the Windows 10 build 14393, then you should get your MUI language packs from this page and install using the guide below.
How to check the build of your Windows computer
Knowing the build number of the Windows version your computer is running is capital if you want to install a different display language. Since display languages are specific for every Windows build, you cannot install that for a giving build on other builds.
Knowing what build your Windows version isn’t that difficult though. To check it, simply proceed thus;
- From your computer keyboard, press the Windows Key + R
- Next, “Run” will open. In it, type winver
- Hit enter and the version and build number of your Windows will be displayed.
How to install Windows 10 build 14393 MUI language pack cab file
Here are the steps to follow if you wish to install A different language pack on your Windows 10 build 14393;
- Start by downloading the language pack cab file from the download section below.
- Next, from your keyboard, press Windows key + R to open the Run command windows.
- Type lpkset.exe and hit Enter.
- On the next screen, select install display languages.
- After browse the location of the Windows 10 build 14393, you downloaded and select it, accept terms of the license and install.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for the installation to complete. Once installed go to settings > Language and region and set the newly installed display language as the default language. Reboot your computer.
Windows 10 build 14393 MUI language packs
To download the right MUI language pack for your Windows 10 build 14393, use the following links. Make sure to download for your computer’s architecture(32bits or 64bits)