Learn how to Enable Virtual Machine Platform in Windows 11 if will want to install WSA. This short tutorial explains how to Enable Virtual Machine Platform in Windows 11 the easy way.
Windows 11 is a major version of the Windows NT operating system developed by Microsoft that was announced on June 24, 2021, and is the successor to Windows 10, which was released in 2015.
As things stand, this Windows version is compatible only with a handful of devices. But you can overcome the limitation (Bypass TPM 2.0) and install Windows 11 even on unsupported devices.
Virtual Machine Platform
It is a copy of a computer system that is built virtually on a computer system. Virtual Machine Platform can be used to create MSIX Application packages for an App-V or MSI. Virtual Machine Platform can be used to create MSIX Application packages for an App-V or MSI.
How To Enable Virtual Machine Platform on Windows 11
To enable Virtual Machine Platform on your Windows 11, proceed thus;
- Click on the Start button and search for “Control Panel”
- Launch the Control Panel App and then click on “Programs”.
- Now, under Programs and Features, click on “Turn Windows Features on or off”
- Windows Features dialog box will open. Scroll down and check ” Virtual Machine Platform” then confirm by clicking “OK”.
- Your system will now search for the required files and install. Once this is done, restart your computer.