It might happen that you get to forget the passcode of your device. Here, we have a short guide to help you learn how to unlock your phone if you can’t remember the unlock code.
To get started, first make sure your smartphone is turned on and connected to the data network or Wi-Fi. Then, using a computer, sign in to your Google account, which should be the same as the one used on the smartphone whose unlock code you want to remove.
After logging in, from the main Find My Device screen, click on the icon relating to the smartphone you want to reset in the bar at the top left and wait for a side menu to open with these three options: Read audio, Lock device and Reset device.
To unlock the phone, removing the lock code, click on Reset device and confirm the operation again.
After resetting and restarting the device, you will need to start setting up the device again and re-enter the credentials of the same Google account used previously.
How to unlock your iPhone if you can’t remember the unlock code?
If you got your hands on your old iPhone or just have your current unlock code, there is a solution.
Some Educational resources for you
- Programme des Examens de Rattrapage de fin de 1er Semestre à l’Université de Yaoundé II (SOA) 2022/2023
- Concours ENA 2023 au Congo
- Comment imprimer ses Convocations aux épreuves de présélection du concours CREM 2023?
- Les inscriptions aux examens du BEPC et BAC1 2023 Togo désormais en ligne
- 3ème appel à candidature pour le programme de formation de 1000 PHD et 5000 Masters formatuers en Guinée 2023
- Résultats Concours de recrutement de 100 auditeurs de justice au Bénin 2022-2023
- Calendrier des Examens à Université de Yaounde I session 2022-2023
- Université Norbert Zongo: Résultats de Master en Psychologie, Histoire, Lettres Modernes et Géographie 2022-2023
- OBC: Nouvelle Grille Tarifaire des Services Offerts par l’Office du Baccalauréat de Cameroun
- Nomination Au Ministère Des Affaires Étrangères Des Tchadiens De L’étranger Et De La Coopération Internationale
The easiest way to remove the unlock code from your iPhone is to reset it remotely via iCloud but keep in mind that you will lose all the data on it.
If you want to continue anyway, you must go to the iCloud website and sign in using your Apple ID, which must be the same as the one used on the iPhone from which you want to remove the passcode. unlock unlock.
From the main iCloud screen, click Find iPhone and re-enter your Apple ID unlock code if prompted. You will then need to select the iPhone you wish to unlock.
Click on All Devices which is listed at the top and in the menu that appears, click on the iPhone you want to reset.
A map will be loaded showing you the current position of the device. Thanks to the box located at the top left, you will have access to some additional options. To reset the iPhone and therefore remove the unlock code, click on the Reset iPhone button and from the window that appears on the screen, click on the Initialize button. All you have to do is enter your Apple ID unlock code to complete the operation.