How to use a blank name on Telegram 2024: Telegram is one of the best instant messaging apps ever created. Flowing with tones of features, coupled with it being very open to its users, you can do more with it. If you are here, then it means you will like to use a blank name on Telegram.
With a blank name set, your friends as well as group members in the group won’t see any name on your profile. The Telegram blank name or profile is also referred to by some as the Telegram ghost profile. The procedure is simple and below we are going to show you how to do it. What to use a blank name on Telegram? Continue reading this post till the end.
- Who is the founder of BBC?
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
Update: The new Telegram update break the previous blanK character, so we've updated. The new blank character now works perfectly and with it, creating a ghost name shouldn't be a problem.
Telegram Blank name configuration
Using a ghost name for your Telegram profile is very simple. All you need to do use make use of the Telegram blank character. Below are all the steps to follow. Each step has a screen capture to help you better understand the steps.
- Launch Telegram from your phone or computer and go to settings. As you can see from the screen capture below, I am already using the blank name. Click on settings to proceed.
- Under settings, you can edit your profile settings. Click on “Edit Profile” to see the different profile parameters you can modify.
- Now, when you click on “Edit profile” option, your profile details will then display. The first option is the name. To edit your Telegram name and use the ghost name, click on the pencil icon.
- The next thing to do is to copy this blank character [ㅤ] and paste it as the name. Copy only the whitespace between the square brackets. After you’ve pasted the blank character, save it and there you are.
With the blank name set, all Telegram users in groups as well as other friends won’t see any name on your profile.