Microsoft Edge is testing a free in-browser VPN that will give you 1GB of data use per month. This is like the in-browser VPN we find on the Opera Browser. So, how different will it be?
The VPN powered by Cloudflare is called Microsoft Edge Secure Network and will shield your internet traffic from any other devices on the network. That said, as the VPN is capped at 1GB monthly connection data, you won’t be able to use it that often as it doesn’t offer a way to increase the amount of data for the time being.
This VPN does the following according to Microsoft;
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
- Encrypts your connection
- Helps prevent online tracking
- Keeps your location private
- Is free to use
Although this can’t play the role of a traditional VPN software or app, it will be handy for those who prefer to do their sensitive tasks, like online banking, away from the watchful eyes of their internet provider.