Tech NewsWhat's New
MTN Guinea launches a mega Promo with more than 7.5 billion Guinean Francs at stake
MTN Guinea launches a mega Promo with more than 7.5 billion Guinean Francs at stake. On Monday, August 15, 2022, MTN Guinea a company whose objective is to make the lives of its customers radiant, is launching a mega Promo called “ComJaim Cash” with more than 7.5 billion prizes at stake.
ComJaim cash is to date the largest promotion launched by a mobile phone company in Guinea. To participate in the Promo, MTN customers must subscribe to the ComJaim Cash package by dialling *100*1# and thus try to win money directly on their MoMo account through an instant draw.
Post Contents: hide
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
- Meta Hit with Record-Breaking $1.3 Billion Fine for EU Data Privacy Violations
- Official promo videos of the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra foldable phone surfaces online ahead of the launch date
- Honor 90 Series Set to Launch on May 29th: See live image leaks
- Who is the founder of Intel Corporation?
- Vivo Y36 Series Set to Launch in Indonesia on May 25
More than 7.5 billion Guinean Francs to share:
- 1000 cash prizes of 50,000 Guinean Francs each day;
- A cash prize of 10,000,000 Guinean Francs every Friday;
- A jackpot of 100,000,000 Guinean Francs is to be won at the end of the promo.