Top 7 Free IPTV Apps to watch Live Channels on Android in 2023. When it comes to online streaming platforms, not many talks about IPTV. But surprisingly, IPTV apps are one of the best ways to stream live events like football matches from your smartphone. Today, we will be recommending to you some of the best free IPTV apps for Android.
It’s easier than ever to watch on-demand TV shows and movies on your Android device. But what about live TV? Yes, there are services like Sling and YouTube TV. However, if you know where to look, you don’t need to subscribe to their expensive plans. You can use free IPTV instead; you just need the IPTV app and IPTV source.
What is an IPTV app?
IPTV apps are much like Kodi; they are empty shells that cannot deliver any content without user intervention. You are responsible for adding channels, playlists and other sources.
Generally, you cannot use the apps to watch Netflix, Hulu, or direct content from other third-party providers. You need to grab an M3U file that you add to the IPTV app.
Internet Protocol television
Internet Protocol television is the delivery of television content over Internet Protocol networks. This is in contrast to delivery through traditional terrestrial, satellite, and cable television formats. Unlike downloaded media, IPTV offers the ability to stream the source media continuously.
Regulated IPTV services like Start TV, adhere to broadcasting laws and are completely safe and legal. Unfortunately, with the explosion of legitimate internet-based TV services and streaming options over the last decade, there has also been a rise in black market TV services.
Free IPTV Apps to watch Live Channels on Android in 2023
1. IPTV Smarters Pro
If you have already subscribed to a paid IPTV service, chances are the provider will give you access to a branded version of the IPTV Smarters Pro app. It is the software of choice among many distributors.
However, you don’t need to rely on a branded version. As long as you have an M3U URL from your provider, you can add it to the app and enjoy all the same features. Even better, this “white label” version of Smarters Pro can accept multiple connections, unlike branded versions.
The app supports on-demand movies and TV shows, as well as catch-up channels if your provider offers them. It even integrates with external video players (like Perfect Player and VLC) if you prefer to use their respective interfaces.
IPTV Smarters Pro is great on mobile devices but really shines on a TV. It is definitely one of the must-have IPTV apps for Android TV.
2. Pluto TV
The leading free streaming TV and movie service is available to you! Watch 100s of live TV channels and 1000s of movies and TV shows, all streaming free. Pluto TV also offers over 45 channels in Spanish, including native language and dubbed movies, reality TV, telenovelas, crime, sports and more. Pluto TV is 100% free and legal: no credit cards, contracts, or bills.
Pluto TV has the best in hit movies, cult classics, and blockbuster films. You’ll find something for everyone on Pluto TV, with hits like “Transformers,” “Mission Impossible,” and cult classics like “Footloose.” Looking for a laugh? We’ve got “Zoolander,” “Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns,” and “Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.” Fiending for frights? Horror movies such as the “Resident Evil” series and “Child’s Play” is guaranteed to keep you up all night. ¿Le gustan películas? Ve “Saving Private Perez” en español.
What We Like:
- The Simple UI.
- Stand-Up Specials.
- Full-Season of TV shows.
- News and Live Sports broadcast.
3. Red Bull TV
This is one of the best IPTV Android apps for streaming extreme sports-related content. It brings live sporting events from around the world straight to your mobile screen.
Red Bull TV – front row streaming access to a world Beyond the Ordinary.
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
● Meet athletes, artists, dancers, innovative pioneers – Icons, teams, competitors, and rising global stars
● Watch live sports competitions, performances, and amazing feats of achievement
● Visit global cities and some of the most remote places on Earth
● You WON’T see commercials streaming on Red Bull TV
Live sports events include: Mountain bike races (UCI, Crankworx) • motorbike competitions • exotic Rally locales • WRC races on legendary tracks • Red Bull BC One breaking dance battles • Red Bull Batalla rap battles • Esports championships
Red Bull TV content is constantly updated and playable on all mobile devices with no ads, in-app purchases or surprise paywalls
● Live stream competitions, concerts, and dance battles, and watch Red Bull sports events on TV live
● Catch event previews, recaps, scores, highlight reels, shows, and exclusive content
● Watch Red Bull’s vault of iconic videos, movies, documentaries, TV shows, and short films
● Download videos for offline viewing
4. Lazy IPTV
Lazy IPTV supports M3U playlists in open, ZIP and GZ formats. The app can also play playlists in XSPF (XML Shareable Playlist Format).
Adding new content to Lazy IPTV is easy. You can access media on your local file system, as well as paste URLs directly from the web or your device’s clipboard. The application works with HTTP and UDP streams and can play videos directly from YouTube and VK social network. There’s also a built-in audio player for internet radio channels.
Especially for an IPTV application, Lazy IPTV supports Electronic Program Guides (EPG). It can play XMLTV EPGs saved in open view, ZIP or GZ.
From a usability perspective, Lazy IPTV lets you add favourites, supports nested folders, and lets you create groups of playlists. You can export your playlists if you decide to switch to another app. The app’s home screen is also fully customizable, offering the ability to add shortcuts to your most-watched channels and change the way content is displayed.
Lazy IPTV is ideal for mobile devices. However, it is less well suited to the large screens of Android TV.
GSE Smart IPTV is one of the most popular IPTV apps in the Google Play Store, and for good reason. First of all, it is one of the best-designed IPTV apps for Android. Its clean design and cable TV-style EPG layout make it easy to forget you’re even using an app.
Second, GSE Smart IPTV is available on many more platforms than most of its competitors. You’ll find versions for Android, Android TV, iOS, and Apple TV. The app is also compatible with Chromecast.
Feature-wise, GSE Smart IPTV supports EPG content in XML, ZIP and GZ formats. It also offers support for native parental controls and subtitles (SRT files). It can play live streams from HTTP, HSL, M3U8, MMS, RTSP and RTMP sources. The app is ad-supported and suitable for both Android TV and Android mobile devices.
IPTV is exactly what its name suggests. This internet protocol television service allows users to watch IPTV from a free live TV channel or your internet service provider from multiple sources on the web. The app works without a hassle with most recent Android devices.
The app doesn’t come with built-in channels. In fact, it requires you to have a playlist with your TV channels ready. The playlist can be added to the app to stream programs from your favourite TV channels on the platform.
7. Perfect Player IPTV
Perfect Player is a set-top box-style IPTV/Media player for watching videos on TVs, tablets and smartphones. The app doesn’t contain any channels, you need to add Playlists in Settings for this.
Note: To get the best playback experience try different Decoder options in Settings.
– Nice OSD menus and Infos for easy and pleasant watching videos with minimum user actions
– Scaleable OSD renders correctly with any screen resolution and selected font size
– IPTV watching with channels groups, logos and EPG
– Local files watching (from SDCard, USB, etc)
– Supported playlist formats: M3U, XSPF
– Supported EPG formats: XMLTV, JTV
– udpxy (UDP-TO-HTTP proxy) server support
– Can connect to IPTV data server (Perfect Player’s PC version) to fetch playlist, EPG, logos and the ability to request playlist update right away by specifying only IPTV data server address in Settings
– Can be controlled by remote control, mouse, keyboard, etc
– Supports Perfect Cast IPTV – remote control app designed exclusively for Perfect Player
– Big controls panel is useful on devices with small screen size (toggle the panel with the two fingers touch)
– Extended EPG info viewing
– “Full version” removes Ads and adds extra features