Is your Windows computer running on Windows 10 1909/1903? There won’t be any need for formatting with a different Windows Disk image if you simply want to change the display language.
Download Windows 10 Packs 1909/1903 MUI Language Packs from this page for free. These are all the official release from Microsoft.
What is the MUI language pack?
The Multilingual User Interface (MUI) is a Microsoft technology for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and other applications with support for the installation of multiple display languages on a single system. Such a feature allows users to select or use their desired languages.
Windows MUI language packs can be downloaded and installed manually or directly using Windows update. But not all builds have support for installing a new display language via the Windows update. So, if you are in possession of Windows 10 1909/1903, then you should get your MUI language packs from this page and install them using the guide below.
Recommended App for Students
Download iOS IPSW firmware files:
Recommended Anime to watch this 2022
How to check the build of your Windows computer
Knowing the build number of the Windows version your computer is running is capital if you want to install a different display language. Since display languages are specific for every Windows build, you cannot install that for a giving build on other builds.
Knowing what build your Windows version isn’t that difficult though. To check it, simply proceed thus;
- From your computer keyboard, press the Windows Key + R
- Next, “Run” will open. In it, type winver
- Hit enter and the version and build number of your Windows will be displayed.
How to install Windows 10 1909/1903 MUI language packs cab file
Here are the steps to follow if you wish to install A different language pack on your Windows 10 1909/1903;
- Start by downloading the language pack cab file from the download section below.
- Next, from your keyboard, press Windows key + R to open the Run command windows.
- Type lpkset.exe and hit Enter.
- On the next screen, select install display languages.
- After browsing the location of the Windows 10 build 1909/1903, you downloaded and select it, accept the terms of the license and install it.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for the installation to complete. Once installed go to settings > Language and region and set the newly installed display language as the default language. Reboot your computer.