You are fun of Telegram stickers, right? So How to use any Telegram Sticker on WhatsApp in 2023? In this article, we will be telling you how you can use all those cool Telegram stickers on WhatsApp.
When it comes to very cool features, even though WhatsApp might be more popular, it is quite very lacking in terms of the features one will find in Telegram.
Although we have stickers now on WhatsApp, they are not as captivating as those in Telegram and the development of Telegram stickers keeps growing exponentially.
Hopefully, WhatsApp gives you the opportunity to bring in more sticker packs from third-party sources, you can use that of the Telegram app. Unbelievable as it may sound, you can actually use the Telegram stickers on the WhatsApp app.
Telegram is a freeware, cross-platform, cloud-based instant messaging service. The service also provides end-to-end encrypted video calling, VoIP, file sharing and several other features. It was launched for iOS on 14 August 2013 and Android in October 2013.
It is one of the best cloud-based instant messaging apps out there and comes with stunning features suitable for business use.
Telegram works just like WhatsApp with more security features put in place. We have Bots for example in Telegram that can be used to manage groups, post to groups or channels automatically and do even more. Again, there is support for any file type and you can upload heavier files compared to WhatsApp.
It was founded in 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum, former employees of Yahoo. WhatsApp was later bought by Facebook on February 19, 2014, months after a venture capital financing round at a $1.5 billion valuation for US$19 billion, its largest acquisition to date. The freeware, cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service allows users to send text messages, make voice and video calls as well as share media files and documents.
WhatsApp is available for both Android, and iPhones, as well as other operating systems like the kiaOS.
How to use any Telegram Sticker on WhatsApp in 2023
Now let us see how you can import and use Telegram sticker packs on WhatsApp for Android.
Some Educational resources for you
- Programme des Examens de Rattrapage de fin de 1er Semestre à l’Université de Yaoundé II (SOA) 2022/2023
- Concours ENA 2023 au Congo
- Comment imprimer ses Convocations aux épreuves de présélection du concours CREM 2023?
- Les inscriptions aux examens du BEPC et BAC1 2023 Togo désormais en ligne
- 3ème appel à candidature pour le programme de formation de 1000 PHD et 5000 Masters formatuers en Guinée 2023
- Résultats Concours de recrutement de 100 auditeurs de justice au Bénin 2022-2023
- Calendrier des Examens à Université de Yaounde I session 2022-2023
- Université Norbert Zongo: Résultats de Master en Psychologie, Histoire, Lettres Modernes et Géographie 2022-2023
- OBC: Nouvelle Grille Tarifaire des Services Offerts par l’Office du Baccalauréat de Cameroun
- Nomination Au Ministère Des Affaires Étrangères Des Tchadiens De L’étranger Et De La Coopération Internationale
You will need to have Telegram installed in order to get the sticker packs from there. You can download it from below
After installing and creating your account, now it’s time to locate the stickers of your choice. To do this, proceed as follows;
- Launch the Telegram app from your device. Once it opens, click on the menu icon at the top-left corner.
- Now from the menu pane, choose the option to send yourself a message (saved messages).
- Next, you will have to locate the sticker of you choice and grab the link. Start by ctapping on the emoji icon.
- Next, go to the sticker option and find the sticker pack of youir choice.
- When you must have located the sticker of your choice, send at least one to yourself. What you will want to do next is tap on the sticker you sent to yourself.
- Tapping on a telegram sticker you received will open a popup windows showing all the different stickers from the pack. You can then click on the three dots at the top-right corner.
- When you tap on the three dots, a menu will appear. from it, grab the sticker pack link and note it down somewhere.
Importing the stickers to WhatsApp
Now that you know how to get the link for a Telegram sticker, it’s time to import it to WhatsApp. But before doing that, you will be needing an app.
Download the app Unofficial Telegram Stickers for WhatsApp from Google Play Store from the link below.
Once you have the app installed, launch it and then tap on the plus icon and then on “Enter set name” as shown in the image below.
From here, a new screen will open with a text field. Enter the link to the sticker pack you copied earlier from Telegram and tap on the “OK” button. A new window will then pop open showing all the different stickers in the sticker pack. Tap on the download button to proceed.
You should now see the Unofficial Telegram stickers for the WhatsApp app start downloading the stickers. Wait for the process to finish. Once all the stickers have been downloaded, another popup message will appear asking you to add them to WhatsApp. Tap on the “ADD” button to continue.
After tapping the “ADD” button, you will then see a message indicating that the stickers are being added to WhatsApp. Wait a couple of seconds for the process to complete.
To start using your newly imported stickers from Telegram on WhatsApp, simply launch WhatsApp and then go to stickers to locate it. Congrats, you now know how to use any Telegram sticker on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp has got stickers that were introduced recently. But the truth is there are very few sticker packs integrated into the app by default and users will mostly have to depend on third-party stickers. Telegram which has had stickers for a very long time is a very good source to get captivating stickers for WhatsApp. We believe this article should be a good guide for you if you had hoped to use all the cool Telegram stickers on WhatsApp.