Introduction to Networking: How the Internet Works book in pdf by Charles Severance. Charles Severance is a Clinical Associate Professor in the School of Information at the University of Michigan where he teaches Informatics courses; he has also taught Computer Science at Michigan State University.
Description of the book
This book demystifies the amazing architecture and protocols of computers as they communicate over the Internet. While very complex, the Internet operates on a few relatively simple concepts that anyone can understand.
Networks and networked applications are embedded in our lives. Understanding how these technologies work is invaluable. This book was written for everyone – no technical knowledge is required! While this book is not specifically about the Network+ or CCNA certifications, it is a way to give students interested in these certifications a starting point.
- Who is the founder of BBC?
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
The goal of this book is to provide a basic understanding of the technical design and architecture of the Internet. The book is aimed at all audiences – even those with absolutely no prior technical experience or math skills. The Internet is an amazingly beautiful design and should be understood by all who use it.
Download Introduction to Networking: How the Internet Works book pdf
- Title Introduction to Networking: How the Internet Works
- Author(s) Charles Severance
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (May 29, 2015)
- Hardcover/Paperback 122 pages
- eBook PDF (119 pages, 1.6 MB), and ePub.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1511654945
- ISBN-13: 978-1511654944