Samsung has confirmed that it will be holding its next Unpacked event in Korea in the last week of July. However, a new report claims that the company might Host Separate Unpacked Events for the Galaxy Z Fold5 and Z Flip5 in North America this August.
The report, which comes from SamMobile, claims that the North American Unpacked event will take place on August 11. This would be two weeks after the initial Unpacked event in Korea, which is rumoured to take place on July 26.
The source of the report did not provide any additional details about the North American Unpacked event, such as what products Samsung will be announcing. However, it is likely that the event will focus on the Galaxy Z Fold5 and Galaxy Z Flip5, Samsung’s next-generation foldable smartphones.
- Who is the founder of BBC?
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
The Galaxy Z Fold5 and Galaxy Z Flip5 are expected to be minor upgrades over their predecessors, with improved performance and cameras. The Galaxy Z Fold5 is expected to have a 7.6-inch internal display and a 6.2-inch external display, while the Galaxy Z Flip5 is expected to have a 6.7-inch internal display.
Samsung has not confirmed the report about the North American Unpacked event. However, the company has a history of holding separate Unpacked events for different regions. For example, Samsung held a separate Unpacked event for China in December 2021.
The Unpacked event in Korea is expected to be a major event for Samsung, as it will be the first time that the company has held an Unpacked event in its home country since 2019. The event is expected to be live-streamed on Samsung’s website and social media channels.