Vivo has released a new software update for its X90 smartphone. The update bumps up the Android security patch level to May 2023, improves system stability, and optimizes the camera.
The update also includes a number of bug fixes, including:
- An issue where some apps would occasionally crash
- An issue where some pages would not display properly when “Largest” was selected in Font & display size
- An issue of abnormal screen display
The update comes with firmware version PD2241BF_EX_A_18.104.22.168.W30, requires a download of about 245MB, and is currently seeding in India. If you live in India and haven’t received it, you can head to the vivo X90’s Settings > System update menu to check for it manually.
- Who is the founder of BBC?
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
If you live in another country and have received this update on your vivo X90, let us know by dropping a comment below.
Here are some of the key features of the new update:
- Updated to the May 2023 Google security patch: This patch includes a number of security fixes for vulnerabilities that could be exploited by hackers.
- Optimized system stability: This means that the phone should be less likely to crash or experience other issues.
- Optimized camera: This includes improvements to the clarity of photos taken in low-light conditions and the overall shooting experience.
If you have a vivo X90, we recommend that you install the latest software update as soon as possible. To do this, follow the instructions above or check for updates manually.