After months of unofficial leaks around the internet, Samsung is finally launching the Samsung PlayGalaxy Link Beta. Although still the Beta of Samsung PlayGalaxy, the company confirms even those without a Galaxy Note 10 will be able to use it.
PlayGalaxy Link allows you to play PC games
on your Galaxy with the best streaming experience. With it, you can stream your PC games on-the-go. Simply connect to your PC on the same WiFi and on a different network(4G/5G) and start the journey of smooth gameplay.
According to Samsung, Their new Game streaming service goes beyond cloud gaming. Unlike cloud gaming which allows you to stream your game library to your device if you already have a powerful PC, PlayGalaxy Link allows you to create a customisable streaming experience by connecting the Galaxy Note10 to your own powerful PC and the games you already own.
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
To play your games with it, you can make use of third-party Bluetooth controllers, mice, and keyboard. On-screen controls are also supported, and a Glap controller peripheral as well.
PC Requirements for the Samsung PlayGalaxy Link Beta
- OS: Windows 10
- GPU: NVIDIA GPU NVIDIA GTX 1060 or higher, AMD Radeon RX 550 or higher
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or higher
- Memory: DDR4 8G
- AP: Gigabit router
Samsung PlayGalaxy Link Beta Availability
The PlayGalaxy Link beta is only available in the US and Korea for the time being. To get things started, you will have to download the Windows app and the Android app from APK Mirror or via the Galaxy Store on your phone.
PlayGalaxy Link is available on the Galaxy Note 10 and 10+. But worry not for Samsung will be bringing it to more phones next month. So, in due time, it will be available on the Galaxy Fold, Galaxy S9, Galaxy Note9, and Galaxy A90. Galaxy S10 series, including the S10, S10 Plus, S10e, and S10 5G now supports it.