Xiaomi, the Chinese company behind the Mi Phones has yet another flagship of their products coming this November 2019. And from a teaser spotted on their Weibo account by XDA Developers, the Xiaomi Mi Watch is a lookalike of the Apple Watch.
The image teasers show a rectangular face with rounded corners, a crown button on the right-hand side. It also features a small pill-shaped button below it.
Another teaser shows the internals of the watch which includes Wi-Fi, GPS, and NFC as well as a “high-performance” CPU. Also, the Mi Watch features a Bluetooth, an eSIM for making calls.
- Who is the founder of BBC?
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
This doesn’t come as a surprise though as their smartwatch called Amazfit made last year also looked like the Apple Watch.
One big discovery is that the Mi Watch is that it will run on the MIUI(A custom Android OS) instead of WearOS.
The Xiaomi Mi Watch will be presented during their upcoming event This November the 5th.