Beijing, China – Xiaomi’s exclusive smartphone lineup for the Chinese market, the Xiaomi Civi series, is expanding with an upcoming addition. The highly anticipated Xiaomi Civi 3 is set to launch as the first device featuring MediaTek’s latest Dimensity 8200 Ultra chipset. An enhanced version of the previously released Dimensity 8200, this new chipset is expected to bring impressive performance to the smartphone.
The Dimensity 8200 Ultra is a powerful 5nm octa-core processor, boasting a Cortex-X2 supercore clocked at up to 3.2GHz. Additionally, it incorporates three Cortex-A710 performance cores clocked at up to 2.85GHz and four Cortex-A510 efficiency cores clocked at up to 2.0GHz. The chipset also features an Arm Mali-G610 MC6 GPU, offering advanced graphics capabilities. Furthermore, it supports LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage, enhancing overall device responsiveness.
Rumours suggest that the Xiaomi Civi 3 will be a flagship smartphone with a strong emphasis on camera performance. Industry insiders speculate that it will sport a sizable 6.7-inch AMOLED display, featuring a smooth 120Hz refresh rate. The camera setup is anticipated to be highly impressive, including a 50MP primary camera, a 13MP ultrawide lens, and a 64MP telephoto lens, enabling users to capture stunning photos from various perspectives.
- Toshiba Corporation: Who is the founder of Toshiba?
- Google Releases Android 14 Beta 3, With Platform Stability and New Features
- Who founded Nokia? Here is all you need to know
- Who is the founder of HTC Corporation?
- Fast Charging and Multiple Variants: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Unveiled
- Who is the founder of Realme?
- The Mobvoi TicWatch 5 Pro has been launched
- Rumours of the Galaxy S23 FE: A budget-friendly variant of the Galaxy S23
- The upcoming iOS 17 will add the ability to use your locked iPhone as a smart display
- Who are the founders of Hewlett-Packard Company?
In terms of battery life, the Xiaomi Civi 3 is expected to house a robust 4,500mAh battery, ensuring extended usage. Moreover, the device will support 67W fast charging, enabling users to quickly recharge their phones and minimize downtime.
The Xiaomi Civi 3 is scheduled for launch in China within the next few weeks, catering to the domestic market. However, it remains uncertain whether Xiaomi has plans to release the device in other global markets. Smartphone enthusiasts and Xiaomi fans eagerly await further updates regarding availability and pricing outside of China.